December 22, 2014 | 1264 users online

Lips - Mary Kay - MK Signature Lip Polish - Blushing

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2003 2:52:00 PM More reviews by anitabeaver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love matte lip stick and thats it. Not lip gloss or lip glaze or lip whatever just matte. But as we all know matte l/s can suck the life right out of your lips, yes ladies it's nothing but an uphill battle. But then along came MK lip polish and the battle is over for me. It applies cleanly, dries quickly to a gorgeous matte finish that lasts, it does not dry out my lips, it does not leave that horrible flaky stain behind that many of us had to try to deal with during our work day.The colors are bright, not for the timid, and they need more of a selection. This is a limited edition product however, maybe they'll be back with more colors. I have this in Blushing and Sweet Maple and I love them both! Next I will be ordering Red Ribbon. They are 12.00 each and worth every penny if you like bold matte color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never tried a lip product like this before. It is lipstick in a lipgloss style tube. It applies with the lipgloss wand but wears and feels like a matte lipstick. There is no scent that I can detect with is fine with me. The color is so pretty. Looks mauve on me. You can definately layer this with any gloss and easily use lipliners without them smearing everywhere like a gloss would do. Another plus is that it stains your lips. After drinking coffee and eating, this stuff is still there. I am very happy with this and will try out more colors soon. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.