October 2, 2014 | 1011 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Skin Caviar Revitalizing Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rishrish22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm only 22, so you would think, why would you be using an eye treatment that's not intended for my age, although this was given to me i am still shocked that these revitalizing pads cost about AU$150, that's pretty expensive.
I do like the chilled feeling it gives me and afger a big weekend or a stressful week at work, it's good to wind down for 15 minutes with these.
I wouldn't buy these in the future but it's a great experience that at least needs to be tried once.
When your done with them, put them back on the white backing, and into the foil wrapping and try get up to 3 wears from the one set of pads. Who-ever suggested putting them in the fridge is correct - they realy do sooth, lift and refreshen your what ever state your eyes are in.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2005 4:03:00 PM More reviews by tzenka

I don't find this product useful. It doesn't do anything for puffiness, if anything, it would make your eyes look more swollen, due to its "plumping" effect. As for the dark circles, it dramatically "erases" the brownish pigmentation underneath eyes, so you could be left with pink (or blue?) patches around your eyes, which isn't exactly great if you have matte or yelowish skin tone (the kind of skin people with dark circles normally have). It hydrates, but so do the eye creams.

With two words, if you have no particular problems in the under-eye area, and a big purse, enjoy yourself! The jar of "veil" that comes with it is very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by CantMAKEUPmyMlND

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am 21, therefore, not exactly a LP "target" customer, but I do love their products.

The Eye Treatment Pads are sold together with the Eye Veil (which I did a seprate review for) for $125US. There are 10 packs to a set, and each pack contains 4 pads - 2 for the upper eye and 2 for the lower eye.

These Eye Pads are wonderful. I do not have problems with lines/wrinkles, but my eyes tend to look VERY tired after a long night or under stress. The pads have been nothing but wonderful to help fix it! The hydration from the pads is wonderful, my eye area does not look sallow after removing them. For added enjoyment, I pop these in the refridgerator and put them on chilled. It's a nice spa-like treatment at home.

I have also found that if you put back the pads on the sheet and back into the foil package and seal it up really well, you can get 2-3 uses out of each pack. Combined with the Eye Veil, this is a really great option for younger girls who party hard but don't want to look like it the day after! :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by styliana

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eye mask . it gives my eyes an instant " lift"
The veil that comes with it is simply gorg. I would def buy again but will only keep it as a monthly treatment as it is so expensive.
FYI I don't have dark circles or bags under my eyes. So i really don't know if it will work miracles on someone who does. Hope this helps !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Chicagoan2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It IS expensive. And it IS suppose to be a quick fix only (according to La Pairie's web site). I had not been using eye cream religiously when I was younger. Now that I am 30, I found a couple really deep lines under my eyes. I also suffer from dark circles and dehydration around my eyes. After I applied these pads, I saw an instant result! My eyes look well hydrated, well-rested and the dark circles diminished. It's extremely pricy, so I will only save them for those special occasions or maybe once a month pampering.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by me425

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

definitely not worth the price tag. i didn't see any difference at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2004 10:41:00 AM More reviews by black_swan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this hoping it would be my HG dark circle-puffiness miracle cure. Alas, I am allergic to something in these pads--I pulled them off and looked worse than if I'd been crying for hours. They didn't make the circles worse, but I was so very puffy...

I realize that probably very few people will react as badly as I did, but if your skin is at all sensitive you may wish to beware.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2004 3:08:00 AM More reviews by enya

short-lived results. not worth the price tag.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

oh, how can i forget to review this. I have serious dark circle and eyebag problem resulted from years long sleep deprivation (with extremely long hour of computer usage).Used the whole 10 sets and everything is still there. I dont expect miracle but, there's simply no effect at all. will not buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by JCCM328

After hearing all the rave on this product, I decided to try it. Yes, it is like a sticker on your eyes and can be quite uncomfortable. However, the results speak for themselves!! My eye was plumper, hydrated, dark circles almost disappeared. BUT the next morning the immediate result had faded and the dark circles reappeared and eyes actually felt tired. I have fairly dark circles under my eyes and also have been lots of late nights and I face the computer the whole day at work. So I think I need a few more of this eye mask to sort it out first before any real result. I like the feel of the mask and it helps me to relax my eyes so will keep at it. Fingers crossed that my eyes will improve!