October 2, 2014 | 986 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by IHeartMakeup267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in not just nudes, the colors are amazing but they do crease so i recommend using a primer before application or u can use this as a base color. When i want a really dark brown color that i can't get using powder shadows i swipe a bit of the darkest color on my eyelid with my finger and it gives me just the result i want.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased the Not Just Nudes quad for the second time. I'm a sucker for nude or natural lip and eye products! I like using this quad on days where I just want a light wash of color. It's very easy to apply with either a synthetic brush or your finger. I normally apply a primer on my lids before applying this product out of habit to prevent any creasing. As you can probably tell from the begining of the review, I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore the colors in this cream shadow palette. The formula is nothing special, it will crease like mad when applied alone. But for a base for other shadows, it's great. cute packaging, too.
There is a creamy matte cream shade, a shimmery light brown, a matte medium tan (kind of like Buck from the Naked palette) and a shimmery burgundy-tint dark brown.

I wish these could be worn on their own, but they'd still make a good color base.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by truelily

Great product! Easy to apply and long-lasting. The colours are really nice (i have hazel eyes and light brown hair). Defenitely my go-to eye shadow when I don't know what to wear !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by DimpleBaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this quad. All shades are wearable and neutral for everyday makeup. It does not crease for me. I do not use primer underneath either. Maybe my skin is dry. Anyway, I would definitely repurchase it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by neverandever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cute packaging, but that's about where the positives end. I love cream shadow, and thought that even though this was inexpensive, it would be decent. Wrong. Creases like you would not believe. I tend to use up products whose color I like even if they're not great, but this got thrown out after less than a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

These are amazing colors but with the advent of the Maybelline color tattoos, this is nothing compared to that. Even though both are eye color bases, which help make your eyeshadows look more vibrant, I find that a long wearing and non creasing one is so much more practical compared to something that would need to be placed over an eye primer and set with an eyeshadow. Don't get me weong, these are very pigmented shadows but I hardly ever use it anymore as I cannot be bothered with the extra steps in my morning makeup routine. Sadly, won't be repurchasing these.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow I guess I am in the minority here because I love this quad.I use them only as a base, I see alot of the ladies here uses it as eyeshadow. I used these shadows for a base for a neutral eye or a bit in my inner tear ducts to brighten my eyes. As for creasing I didnt have that problem because I also used an eyelid primer underneath. One of my fav makeup staples!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive never really been a fan of creme eyeshadows but when i saw this at the drugstore i couldn't resist. I love nudes and earthy tones. I ended up really liking this product. The colors are gorgeous. Im defiantly going to invest in some more of these quads!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by skylark

I think this palate should be a staple in every asian girl's eye makeup collection. The colors are so useable and go on nice and creamy. Its so versatile! I love how there are two matte colors and two shimmery colors - good for use as highlighters, contouring, eyeshadow. My favorite way to wear it is to use the lightest two colors in the corner of my eye for a wide awake look or use a eyeliner brush and brush a line of the the darkest shimmery color above my normal black eyeliner - it gives it depth for an everyday polished smokey look. The thing I don't like about this product is the creasablitiy factor!!! even though I use my Two Faced Shadow insurance under it! ugh. The colors could also be a little more opaque but for a drugstore its pretty good.