Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Isododecane, Nylon 12, Pentahyrdosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 6/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The color is great, Pigmentation and swatches are great but is you are someone with oily eyelids, with and without primer these creme shadows will not stay on for very long. They crease so easily and I'm quite disappointed with these. The colors are great but I wish I wouldve never purchased it and i feel they should improve the formula. Ive tried these about 5 times and it did not get any better.

Easy to work with but doesn't stay on for long :(

This is my all time favorite color combo: I'm super-fair and I use every shade! Colors are perfection but formula stinks for longevity (ergo, not HG).

--Formula is opaque, true-to-color, blends effortlessly and is easy to work with. Fingers yield beautiful results, (I'm a fingers-with-creams/brushes-with-powders gal).

--Crease, crease, crease.

I have a cool, bluish-red undertone (Swedish/Scottish); blue eyes; dark blond hair. Nothing makes my eyes look prettier than this! Light color all over; copper shimmer (2nd from right) in the crease. For day, done. For night, I add the dark brown shimmer (far left) in my corners. No liner, done, beautiful.

So where, do you ask, do I use the matte shade second from the left? Well, the *lightest* tap of this, patted over raccoon-eye concealer, and voila! Toned down and perfect! (unlike the eyelids, this has no ill effect over my concealer...drier under-eye area, perhaps?).

P.S. Would I buy again is really a 'maybe.' I'm conflicted. That said, I'm still forever hunting for a powder dupe for the copper shade. So that's something in its favor, I suppose! ;P

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in not just nudes, the colors are amazing but they do crease so i recommend using a primer before application or u can use this as a base color. When i want a really dark brown color that i can't get using powder shadows i swipe a bit of the darkest color on my eyelid with my finger and it gives me just the result i want.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I recently purchased the Not Just Nudes quad for the second time. I'm a sucker for nude or natural lip and eye products! I like using this quad on days where I just want a light wash of color. It's very easy to apply with either a synthetic brush or your finger. I normally apply a primer on my lids before applying this product out of habit to prevent any creasing. As you can probably tell from the begining of the review, I'll definitely repurchase.

on 7/8/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I adore the colors in this cream shadow palette. The formula is nothing special, it will crease like mad when applied alone. But for a base for other shadows, it's great. cute packaging, too.
There is a creamy matte cream shade, a shimmery light brown, a matte medium tan (kind of like Buck from the Naked palette) and a shimmery burgundy-tint dark brown.

I wish these could be worn on their own, but they'd still make a good color base.

on 11/4/2012 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Great product! Easy to apply and long-lasting. The colours are really nice (i have hazel eyes and light brown hair). Defenitely my go-to eye shadow when I don't know what to wear !

on 10/23/2012 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this quad. All shades are wearable and neutral for everyday makeup. It does not crease for me. I do not use primer underneath either. Maybe my skin is dry. Anyway, I would definitely repurchase it!

on 9/24/2012 8:16:00 PM

Cute packaging, but that's about where the positives end. I love cream shadow, and thought that even though this was inexpensive, it would be decent. Wrong. Creases like you would not believe. I tend to use up products whose color I like even if they're not great, but this got thrown out after less than a week.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

These are amazing colors but with the advent of the Maybelline color tattoos, this is nothing compared to that. Even though both are eye color bases, which help make your eyeshadows look more vibrant, I find that a long wearing and non creasing one is so much more practical compared to something that would need to be placed over an eye primer and set with an eyeshadow. Don't get me weong, these are very pigmented shadows but I hardly ever use it anymore as I cannot be bothered with the extra steps in my morning makeup routine. Sadly, won't be repurchasing these.