September 20, 2014 | 1854 users online

Body Scrubs - Natural Esscents - Oatmeal, Milk &Honey sugar scrub[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2003 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MMisiti

I love this! The scent is light, warm and sweet, but not too foody. It's very moisturizing but not too oily. I like to use it after I shave and then I don't need to use lotion...it leaves my skin really soft. This is a great deal for the price and I can't wait to try some of the other scents.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a scent that I would normally pick for myself, but I received it as a gift and actually like it! It is a very soft and soothing scent, that I love to use at night. The scrub itself is great, so moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 10:30:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I wasnt real sure about liking this but now I think its absolutely wonderful. This is the first NE sugar scrub I have tried (have two salt scrubs). Was gentle on the skin and moisturized really well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2002 12:56:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice scrub! The scent is a little different than I thought. I smell the milk and honey and a slightly powdery undertone more than any oatmeal, but it is so warm and inviting. The scrub doesn't seem to have a lot of oil, but don't let that fool you. It is super moisturizing. Also my whole bathroom smells good after I use it. My only wish was that it came right in the jar rather than in a plastic bag. The transfer to a jar was messy, but I ended up feeling like it was a small price to pay for such a wonderful scrub.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 8:09:00 PM More reviews by dana

I have a few rants with this product. The glass jar the 16oz comes in is cumbersome in the shower. It has this complicated latch that takes some getting used to when you have wet hands. Next, I am about 1/2 through the jar and I have more oil then I do sugar. So it's pretty much wasted. Lastly I dislike the scent. It's a very synthetic almond and honey scent (I couldn't sniff the oatmeal at all) But I must say that for the a mount of money you pay the product, despite its flaws, is great. It exfoliates nicely and leaves the skin moisturized. Next time I will try a different flavor (and transfer it to a different jar) Available at naturalesscents.com

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2001 9:41:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

Yum! This scrub smells so delicious, I was almost tempted to taste a little bit of it. Don't worry, I didn't. I applied it to my legs & arms while in the shower. It left my skin so soft & delicately scented. I love the fragrance so much that I actually applied the oil to my wrists before I went out. It's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2001 1:49:00 AM More reviews by RachelleL

I absolutely LOVE this!! Yummy scent that lasts all day and it leaves my skin SO soft! I use this on my legs after shaving so I don't need lotion and I find that I'm touching my calves all day they're so soft! I would love this scent in all the other NE products *HINT HINT HINT*. Thumbs up and definite repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2001 5:02:00 PM More reviews by mzkris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is WONDERFUL. I love the scent of this product so much I have begged Monique to make every product available in this scent. It is so soft, clean, divine!! The scrub itself is the best I have used. My skin feels like silk. The fragrance is very long lasting also. I am now a loyal Natural Esscents customer! If you are looking for a sugar scrub, type as fast as you can: www.naturalesscents.com and place an order. You won't be sorry.