July 22, 2014 | 1297 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Temptation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

The smell is okay, it reminds me of a candy or a bubblegum (which I like). However, after a few minutes of wearing it, it just turns into a different and strong smell. So I didn't really use this often but I didn't dislike it either. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love this stuff! This scent just reminds me of highschool because I used to wear it all the time and I just rediscovered it recently. To me, the smell is true to the description and I like how it's fruity and tangy, not just SUPER fruity like some of Victoria Secret's body sprays. I would recommend.
PS: I hate how they discontinued this :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loved it back in highschool now it kind of makes me sick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Next to Sweet Daydream this is my favorite! I use it everyday almost, during the day or night... always. :)

It's quite huge and it lasts quite long. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

one word seductive luv luv luv it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by EDMdawn

This is one of my favorite VS scents. I'm a fruity sweet kind of girl so this really does it for me. I like this one and Pure Seduction and Love Spell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I really am not a big fan of the VS arsenal of fragrances. This is probably the only one that doesn't smell cheap and that isn't completely ubiquitous. I definately used to favor this one a lot over Love Spell, but unfortunately Love Spell was always easier to get than Sweet Temptation. Ah well. I'd still suggest it over any of the alternatives, even if I wouldn't wear it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaSecretVanilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought this would be some bubbly and sweet smelling fragrance.
It smelled more like the toilet soap the cleaners use to wash the toilets.
Gross.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

This scent claims to be apricot, grapefruit, and lily of the valley. I asked a friend to get it for me without testing it out first - I only got a hint of citrus and a lot of floral notes. Way too floral to my liking - I originally thought the grapefruit would smell nice, but I was wrong. Probably should've gotten sweet daydream instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

This is one of the better scents. It's apricot, grapefruit and lily of the valley. Very fresh and uplifting, not too sweet or fruity. I smell the citrus and the floral. This stood out to me, in the sea of fruit that the others have.