Revlon C Absolutes Toner

2.7

on 4/17/2004 7:23:00 PM

This was one of my least fave toners I've tried. The consistency was far too syrupy and not enough to remove any residue. If anything, it left a strange film on my skin; did NOT like this at all. To me a toner should be refreshing, have a good (more liquidy consistency) and remove residue after cleansing, not redoposit it on my face. A no go and never go there again product for me.

on 6/13/2003 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've tried several of the C Absolutes line and think highly of it, but this toner is sticky, gummy, and thick. It also leaves a film on my face and leaves it too dry. Why did Revlon discontinue its Moondrops gentle toner? It was just perfect for my skin, which is normal/dry.

on 8/11/2001 11:17:00 PM

I really like this toner. It's orange and smells like fresh oranges, too. It's VERY gentle. It does NOT sting, stink, or strip in the least. I use it because my skin breaks out if I don't clear away hard water deposits from my skin, and it's gentle enough to be used multiple times a day. I don't know if it makes my skin more radiant or anything like that, but it hasn't broken me out, and I love how gentle and fragrant it is. I'd purchase it since I'm using samples now, but it has limited availability. :(

Popular Face Skincare Products