November 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Skincare - Face - Revlon - C Absolutes Toner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 7:23:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This was one of my least fave toners I've tried. The consistency was far too syrupy and not enough to remove any residue. If anything, it left a strange film on my skin; did NOT like this at all. To me a toner should be refreshing, have a good (more liquidy consistency) and remove residue after cleansing, not redoposit it on my face. A no go and never go there again product for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried several of the C Absolutes line and think highly of it, but this toner is sticky, gummy, and thick. It also leaves a film on my face and leaves it too dry. Why did Revlon discontinue its Moondrops gentle toner? It was just perfect for my skin, which is normal/dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2001 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Athena

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this toner. It's orange and smells like fresh oranges, too. It's VERY gentle. It does NOT sting, stink, or strip in the least. I use it because my skin breaks out if I don't clear away hard water deposits from my skin, and it's gentle enough to be used multiple times a day. I don't know if it makes my skin more radiant or anything like that, but it hasn't broken me out, and I love how gentle and fragrant it is. I'd purchase it since I'm using samples now, but it has limited availability. :(