Redken Colour Extend - Infusion [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 5/4/2004 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I used this stuff on my medium auburn hair yesterday, left it on for 4-5 minutes. All I can notice is that it took the brassiness out of my copper highlights... I didn't notice a difference in the base color of my hair at all... I don't care for the flip-top tube, wish it came in a pump. I heard Redken is going to discontinue this... I have an extra full tube if anyone is interested in swapping it for the AllSoft addictive hair transformer...

on 4/13/2004 3:18:00 PM

I like the red conditioner better than the Aveda madder root color conditioner. The amount in the tube is small for the price. Beware that this stains areas in the shower.

on 3/3/2004 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic! This leaves my hair shiny, silky, and freshly coloured, and doesn't weigh down my fine hair in the least. I use this in Copper/Gold to keep my strawberry-copper blonde hair bright. A far superior product to all other colour conditioners I've ever tried. My only gripe is the size of the tube. I'd buy this by the gallon.

on 10/8/2003 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this for a month now, ever since I got bright red highlights in my hair and it has been fabulous! My highlights still look great, the product adds in a small amount of colour each time you use it. It also smells great and leaves your hair soft and shiny.