October 21, 2014 | 1953 users online

Fragrances - 10 Corso Como

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:42:00 PM More reviews by reneeg323

Alas, CC10 had no staying power on me. I adore the scent - a heavenly sandalwood - but it just doesn't last on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ghoulnextdoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

10 Corso Como is all dry, lofty sandalwood, smoky desert resins, and earthy, weirdly off-kilter - almost alien or at least otherworldy- florals. It calls to mind a mysterious, aromatic wooden chest, unearthed by a strange sandstorm. At once both sensual and spiritual, and without a doubt a very, very handsome scent, I find myself frequently craving it and nothing else will do.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by chrystelica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely nice, very linear straight sandalwood on me. It is light and refreshing sandalwood, not heavy or thick. Not mysterious or especially captivating, but very pleasant and smooth. Does not smell in any way cheap or spicy on my skin at all. Not overly woody either, just well done.
I'm not amazingly impressed by it, but it is very very nice. Overall it doesn't really grab me in any way, hence my average "OK" opinion for it.
I'd have to say I prefer Tam Dao to this. It is more unique and memorable of a sandalwood, much more intrigue, more intense, more of a transportation of time and place to dense west asian jungles.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by noinoi

A repeat buy fragrance for me. Love it. Its not as heavenly as it was in the 1990's but still good. Men love it on me.

You smell gooooooooood

is the line used...

Sweet and woody. Like dust, deserts and incense.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had heard so much about this, I had to try it. I know it's supposed to be a sandalwood/wood based scent, however my skin chemistry evidently does not know this. I get no woods at all...pity. I also don't get any rose, which rarely works on me. For some strange reason, this is almost a gourmand scent on me...kind of like a sweet caramel light floral...I'm no good at describing florals, but I wouldn't actually consider this floral, although it does have a light sweetness I can't pin down. I've had several compliments on it....someone at a fast food drive thru evidently could smell it coming from my car and complimented me...along with my SO...both said it was light, pretty and unusual. I'm not much of a floral person, so maybe the floral part is hitting a blind spot in my sniffer. I do really like this tho, and I will purchase again. Another interesting thing I've found is that mixed with Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's "Alice", makes this totally incredible. 10CC lasts forever on me and has decent throw, Personally, for me, if I want sandalwood (which I love) I will use my Tokyo Milk "Honey and the Moon". It's also the bomb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by DebbieB43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sandalwood lovers.....take notice!! This is a *must sniff*. This is a sultry sweet sandalwood, frankincense, musk, rose, geranium, vetiver and rare Malay oud wood oil.....upon first spritz, you get a cozy sandalwood, and woods, an *old world* feel within this scent is probably due to little speckles of frankincense that wafts ever so softly.
If there is rose in this one, it does not bloom on my skin...and the vetiver is muted by the woods. The geranium plays with the woods to create a drydown that brings this concoction to it's peak!
10 CC is truly magical and shines its brightest in cool crisp weather.!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by fpih

Very spicy fragrance that's pretty much unique. Smells like Costes, but while Costes reminds me of a toilet freshener this is much more classy. Although I like the scent, it's a skin scent basically and has no sillage whatsoever. Furthermore, the lasting power is not that good on me, 4-5 hours top. Should probably layer with shower gel and body lotion as well, if you want anyone to notice. I like it very much, but I feel I would empty the 50ml bottle in a month or two if I ever bought it, so it's not for me. The incense is subdued IMO compared to other incense fragrances (like CDG Incense series), so if you're looking basically for an incense fragrance, perhaps you should look elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

This is sadly another fragrance just not for me. All I get is incense and burning woody incense - it smells like a temple. It's fairly light but there is no depth or interest in this one for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like plums and incense, and is delicious and sexy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Truesark

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not have enough words to say about this fragrance and it's goodness. I was told about this over and over before I decided to try, based on reviews on the fragrance board. Once I owned this in the solid perfume compact, I had to have more. The solid compact was so well made, it made most other perfume solid compacts fail by comparison. They used heavy rescycled crome type metal with a slider top, and concentrated perfume inside. Easy to carry, perfect to wear..day or night. The Oud wood is amazing and the silage is at least 18 hours on me. That is great, because my body eats perfume fast. A quality perfume with a fragrance like no other. Worth every drop. I now own this is 4 forms. The body oil is fantastic too.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No