October 31, 2014 | 1524 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow - Glitterati

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is a great silver shimmer color and I like the square pans. they come well packaged to protect them, they reminded me of things like MAC, or other places who sell their colors in single pans that u can customize. this does have a bit of fall out, but if u wear a primer with it, it def stays through a full work day. their color selection has gotten better as the line has developed, but i didnt see this on the list anymore. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a very beautiful color. The problem is applying it. It's very stiff and coarse - it takes a lot of pressure with your brush to pick up the product, and it's mostly sparkles that it does pick up. This is one eye shadow I suggest using your fingers on, to warm it up, as it seems to stick to fingers better and apply better. Although, I'm not really sure it's worth all that trouble, seeing as how silver eye shadows are a dime a dozen.

EDIT: I recently, being annoyed that I couldn't make such a pretty color work, decided to take a bobby pin and scratch off the first layer of the eyeshadow. Low and behold, this eyeshadow's overall texture has drastically changed. It's now smooth and velvety. It applies much easier. It has some slight fallout, but wipes off easily. I changed my original 2 lippies to 4, as I can now you this product with ease. If only I had thought of this before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by kdbcooper

Really love this color! It is a very pretty "silver with sparkles". If you are looking for a "grey", you will be disappointed. I like to wear this with a little carbon on the outside and some blk liner for a clean look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very glittery silver color, I am not into the glitter. The Mark catalogue suggests this color on your lids and use night owl as a liner, you can also use glitterati, cake and corset together.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by shaunix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shade! I also love that you can just snap it into one of mark's custom pallette sets and you have just created your own special make-up set :). Very eco-friendly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

An awesome vibrant silver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is like a light silver fairy dust on your eyes, its beautiful! I love it on the inner corners and browbone! I applied w/ UDPP... at the end of the day this looked exactly as when I first applied it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

soooo much fall out !
it's a nice silver though, but you need to pack it on for it to really show up.
it's okayyy. it looks nicer applied wet.
but i won't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I wasn't really impressed by this color. It barely shows up on me, just the faintest bit of a highlight and a few specks of glitter. I wasn't aiming for super-disco-silver, but I was hoping for a silver-toned highlighter shade, and this just doesn't have enough pigmentation. Even after several swipes and layers, it was barely there. I'll keep working with it and update if anything changes, but it's doubtful I'll need to repurchase. I'd rather spend a bit more money on MAC or UD and know it'll take less work (and product) to get what I want. Other i-marks have worked out well for me, though, so I guess it's true what reviews have said about this line of shadows being "hit and miss".

Edit: It works a little better with a harder brush (one I normally use for blending and smudging), so I'll be able to use it more often, at least.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 7:19:00 PM More reviews by cfronterhouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i gotta give a big thumbs DOWN to glitterati as a shadow. i hated it. the glitter was too chunky and the color was affable. however rather than throwing it away or storing it in a case with all the other makeup i hate i decided to give this a try as a lippie. so basically i put concealer on my lips and then this and added a clear gloss for a mod pink shimmer look. but still i wouldnt buy this again