December 21, 2014 | 898 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Limited Edition Holiday liplites set

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

curlvaceouscutie I totally agree with you that the cappucino smells amazing. The lipLites totally hydrates my lips and makes them feel so good! I wear this daily and it is definitely my favorite lip gloss. I really like the color and it looks really good with my skin tone. I would re- purchase this for the rest of my life!!!!!! I also love the packaging, it's just like a regular applicator that most lip glosses with the screw top have, but it's reallllllyyy soft and feels very gentle on my normally chapped lips. I would comment on price, but I don't necessarily know because it was a gift. So I'm expecting that it wasn't very expensive. This is a very very nice lip gloss and lasts a long time. 5 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my Gosh! Bonnebell lip lites in GENERAL are awesome, but I will talk about the mocha cappucino! It smells like HEAVEN. Seriously, i've never smelled any gloss that smells so good. Actually pretty sheer, shimmery, and VERY moisturizing actually. my lips feel super smooth. this looks super natural on me anyway and my lips feel so smooth and NOT sticky at all! very cheap considering they are such great glosses. i HAVE to buy more bonnebell lip lites, these are super cheap and smell and are GREAT glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this set.... I swear I am obsessed with LE things. I lost the cappucino gloss, which sucks because it was the best smelling. I used up the Marshmello one which I looooooooove! I am currently (finally) using up the Sugar Frost, which looks good with my summer tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This set of glosses smell so yummy! 3 Lip Lites for $12.49 Canadian in a cute tin box. Mocha Cappuccino, a silvery sheer brown smells exactly like coffee and reminds me of See's coffee candies. Marshmallow Dream is clear and it's scent is pretty accurate. Sugar Frost looks like a frosty Barbie pink in the tube but when applied, it is so sheer that it only gives a pearly sheen. I think this one smells like Quik strawberry syrup. I agree that the texture of these Lip Lites is a lot thinner than the regular ones. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2003 2:32:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This set is pretty cute for the holidays, though my one complaint is that these Lip Lites seem to be thinner than their regular counterparts. I am a big fan of the older, stickier, thicker formula. Otherwise, the colors are cute for those sheer lip color days and smell delicious. Great stocking stuffer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2003 6:15:00 PM More reviews by xxBoYcRaZyxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT DEAL- 3 awesome lip lites shades and a cute tin for just 8 dollars! Great shine, shimmer, etc. Plus, great flavor! The Marshmallow one makes for a great smooching item! lol!