November 24, 2014 | 1385 users online

Eye Shadow - Annabelle - Eyeshadow # 121

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by cyens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so impressed by this eyeshadow!
Its a pale cool toned taupe, with slight purple undertones with just the right amount of shimmer.
I wear it paired with other taupe, purple, browns or pinks. Its a great eye brighter, eye opening shade. Perfect for green eyes. The staying power is awesome, it stays put all day and I never use any primer. The I really love it. I can't believe I didn't buy it sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by janetchan216

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color! Would work for most skin tones or eye colors. It's nice and subtle for day time.
Very good pigmentation and blends well.

I love Annabelle make up, especially their eyeshadows because they are a lot more pigmented than majority of the other drugstore eyeshadows.
It's such and underrated brand... I'm sad that it's only sold in Canada. I'm Canadian, but have been working in the States, so haven't been able to get my hands on their products as often as I'd like to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I could kick myself for all the times I passed on this colour! It's a gorgeous shimmery taupe-y colour that is perfect for everyday. In the pot it looks like a dupe of CG Taupe. I don't think it would matter what colour your eyes are, this shadow would flatter you. As most Annabelle eyeshadows, it comes in a sturdy black, flip-top pot, wears extremely well and is at a fantastic price. Would buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Nell405

I'm not good enough at describing colors to describe this one, so I'll just say that it's very pretty, not like any other eyeshadow I've seen. It's also a great price and very smooth and blendable. Will definitely buy more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by crystal9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this colour! the shadow itself is very soft, and despite the light colour it is quite pigmented. it is shimmery, so it can even be used to create very natural-looking eyes by using it as an all-over-lid colour and not necessarily add any other eyeshadows other than the highlight colour. i also like the packaging w/ the snap lid that is more sturdy than some other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

#121, called Cloud, is a shimmery, champagne-taupe color. In different lighting, the color varies. I'd call it a light silvery beige, with pink undertones. It's perfect as an all-over lid colour, or highlight. The pigmentation is amazing, and the shadow is so soft and silky! For only three dollars CAN (on sale), this is an amazing drugstore find! I absolutely love using this color as a wash all over my lids, it just brightens my eye up with a bit of shimmer. Paired with a medium or dark brown in the crease, it creates the perfect neutral look, great for school or work. I can keep it light for the daytime, or just smoke it out by adding a bit of black shadow to the outer corners of my eye. Either way, this shadow is perfect for a polished, glam look! This is a great base color for my lid and definitely a main staple for me.

Quality: The shadow is incredibly soft and silky. And it's finely milled, not at all dusty, so I don't find bits of shadow crumbling as I swipe my brush across it. Cloud has a nice shimmer to it, but not overly glittery or sparkly, and there isn't any fallout.

Packaging. I like the flip-top case, with the clear cover. It's fairly sturdy, and looks quite classy.

Overall, this is an amazing shadow that works perfectly for my skin tone. Cloud is a lovely color...it's hard to describe, but it is absolutely gorgeous! And quality is excellent, with great pigmentation. These are definitely underrated shadows, and I will most certainly buy this shadow again when I run out. To fellow Canadians, check out the Annabelle section in your drugstore!

EDIT (August 2009): After using this shadow weekly, I've hit pan on it! I still love this shadow a lot, and I plan on picking up another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this colour! It is a whitish-beige with a cool light pink undertone and a little (very) little sparkle. It is highly pigmented and even looks great when I apply it with my fingers. I have blue-green eyes and this colour really makes my eyes "pop". Best of all, it was on sale at Pharmasave for only $3 CAD! What an excellent deal for a great product! I will definitely be returning tomorrow to pick up a few more shades :) Highly recommend this to anyone with pale-medium fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Annabelle's #121 is a camelion type colour which looks like a neutral beige-pinky in the pan but comes alive on the skin (I am medium skinned with oily lids). You have to try the sample out at the store. It is fantastic. Best of all, Annabelle shadows are EASY to de-pot and have enough adhesive on them to make them stick in MAC pallets when they are romoved. I have more than half the colours they offer and they are truly excellent shadows...not to mention the fabulous price which to me is a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2003 5:16:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I love this. I have been lusting after this for a while and finally picked it up yesterday for $4 Canadian. It is the most perfect shade of frosted, silvery taupe. Goes on smoothly and feels like velvet. Lasts quite well, and best of all, fits into my MAC palette. I will definately look into buying more of these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MacQueen

WOW!! I love love Annabelle their eyeshadows are awesome and have great staying power!! They're smooth and apply just like Mac!