October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Pro Cream Colour Base- Pink Shock

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The perfect blue toned hot pink! I am very fair and this makes a beautiful blush when used sparingly. I apply with my fingers. Its a pro color, but it is available on the MAC website. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Cb0205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Any girl with a yellow based skin tone needs this blush. I have very pale yellow toned skin and it gives the most amazing colour. Looks terrifying in the pan- hot, hot, hot pink. But you use the tiniest bit and it is beautiful. Gives a doll like look if used heavier. I like using my fingers because the warmth helps it spread but I also use my 190 brush or 187 brush. Stays for ever and I take this to work and a quick dab on lips and swirl on cheeks and I'm ready to go to dinner! Not suitable for eyes but I wouldn't use a colour like this on my eyes anyway.. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by star811

Bright pinky goodness in CCB form. I saw this in the store and thought, "THIS IS MINE." It's the perfect pink blush because you can change the intensity of it simply by applying less or more. I use a MAC 190 with it. It seems to last in the heat also, so bonus points for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 1:26:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOT DAMN! I don't know if they make this anymore, I got mine about 2 yrs ago. It is a bad ass intense-as-it-gets hot pink (blue based pink, I hate orange based pinks). I was in search for the perfect hot pink eyeshadow, and found that they were all too subdued with not enough pigment and not bright enough. This was exactly what I wanted. Now, it said don't use on eyes, I think it was intended for a blush. But I use it on my eyes and have never had a problem. I highly reccomend this. I like to put it on the outer half of my eyelid and then use a lime green or a light aqua on the inner half. And I dont put anything in the crease. It also looks cool with pink freeze e/s over it. It looked really great when I had fuchsia and aqua streaks in my blond hair.