Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/5/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this in Glass Confusion, which is the prettiest light mauve rose color. The texture is thin and not too sticky. The coverage is medium sheer. Compared to a similar product I tried by L'Oreal, this gloss is actually very pigmented. And you can't beat the price. I think I paid between $2 and $3 dollars for this at Meijer. Gloss doesn't last an eternity regardless of which brand you buy. So, I think I'll save my money and keep buying this.

on 6/26/2014 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

"Through the Looking Glass" is a nice, basic, staple shiny clear gloss. The texture is right in the middle, not thin and oily, not stick-your-lips-together tacky (from some of the reviews I was expecting it to be super sticky, but it's not at all), just a nice substantial glaze with decent wear that doesn't dry things out. Scent is a very light vanilla-pineapple thing. I hate scented lip gloss but it's faint enough to not bother me. No flavor.

BUT something is definitely wrong with the packaging because it does leak insanely. I bought it in a blister pack, and when I opened it and took off the cap there was already lip gloss pooled in the cap and running down the nozzle; the dispenser hole is much much bigger than the rod that's supposed to plug it when the cap is on. This is going to make it just about impossible to take anywhere in a bag or pocket. I'll probably switch to the NYC tube of clear gloss because of that.

on 11/5/2013 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

One of my favorite lip glosses. Love the color, the look and it seems to have a plumping effect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So I got this in the shade 313A 3, 2, 1, Glass-t Off! It is a reddish pinkish gloss with a little bit of sparkles. The only thing is, its not of a gloss consistency! It is very gellish. It is quite sticky but that is what makes it last longer. It does have a very nice pigmentation (if that's even a word) and adds a bit of shine. It does moisturize nicely but I still recommend using a balm underneath if you are using it during Winter. Very light fruity scent but nothing too unbearable. I would totally repurchase!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought the Mow the Glass Glassy Gloss (314A). Although it looks like a peachy pink color it does come out clear (slightly tinted). It really does give that extra shine and is very nice. I usually use it as a 'top-coat' for my lips. It really helps bring a shine and keeps my lips from getting dry.

on 10/19/2012 10:50:00 PM

I picked this up in 309A Through the Looking Glass yesterday and I'm in love. It's a clear gloss and adds a pop of shine over lipstick without changing the color. My favorite thing is there's no glitter or shimmer, just shine! It seems to be getting harder to find a gloss without at least a little shimmer and I am so happy I found this. It's a little bit sticky, but I find that helps it stay on better than some of the super slick glosses I've used.

on 6/2/2012 8:14:00 AM

High intensity sexy shine. VERY sticky however.

on 3/4/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought Candy Glaze half off when it was being cleared for the new formula, and it wasn't even worth that much. Pretty as it is in the tube, on the lip this is more or less a clear gloss with the faintest shimmer. That could be forgiven, however, if it wasn't also the worst-smelling makeup product I own.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best gloss ever :) Very sticky, so it feels a little weird, but it stays on really long. And it smells good!

on 10/6/2011 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

The colors and names changed, but this product still rocks.

These are a little sticky, but that just means it lasts longer. Layer it over a lipstick and it is so pretty. And the price can't be beat. I've given the whole collection (6) of these little glosses along with birthday presents, because they're cheap and awesome!

Popular Lip Glosses