October 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Brush On Lip Glaze in Luscious

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by ihatespumoni

This is a deep berry colour in the container, which initially scared me (I usually wear browns and neutrals), but it is so beautiful. On it's own, it shows up as a berry stain on my lips, but over a deep purplish lip liner it looks really great. Smells like creamsicles and tastes like sugar. Love it! However, it is a bit too sticky in my opinion. My hair sometimes sticks to my lips when I wear this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gloss was horrible. I got excited about it because it has a brush-wand similar to Linda Cantello, which I love so much. First of all, the NYC gloss tasted terrible - I applied it while in the car, without any tissues in sight...I could not wait to get home to wipe it off. Secondly, it numbed my lips! It felt like I smeared lidocaine all over them! And third, the color was hardly pigmented at all. I am going to return this right away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this product needed its own review. Please don't be scared by the color in the bottle! It really is lovely. Man. To think all this time when I briefly scanned the NYC display I thought these were some kind of nailpolishes! :o) I have this in Luscious. I got it as a bonus with au naturel. Yum yum yum. It smells and tastes a bit creamsicle/orangey. Lovely. The gloss itself is sheer. A mauvey/pink/brown. So natural but gives my lips a pop of pink and makes them look just "kiss me now" lovely. Can't rave enough. Texture reminds me of Stila lip polishes. Not bad for the price! The only draw backs are the dinky brush is comes with. Poor packaging. But it doesn't leak or anything so I'll deal with it. Can't wait to get more!