July 30, 2014 | 1873 users online

Other - Urban Decay - Liquid FX

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by solitarycow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

They don't sell this product anymore, and I think the reason is no one knew exactly what it was. I have this in "Baked" and I mixed it in with lotion. I could never have worn this alone because of my light skin, an UD MUA told me that they have the new crayon looking one instead.. but i actually like this better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 9:44:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG this stuff seriously rocks my world!! I have this in Baked and El Dorado. It is really concentrated so you have to mix this with lotion. I love to put the Baked on legs and it makes them look tan and super smooth and sparkly. I like to put El Dorado on my arms for more a natural sparkle. This stuff is amazing :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by asia72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fun product to wear in the summer. Its a liquid bronzer loaded with tiny specks of glitter. It's great to put on legs. However, if you wear it on your face, use it sparingly because it does not give you a subtle shimmer but more of a rave party glitter. As such, I only dot some on my cheeks for a glow or simply use as gold eye shadow. It also contains a gentle SPF which did not break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2003 4:05:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product. Gives a pretty, subtle sparkle. The glitter is microfine, rather than big pieces like kiddie glitter. It's a bit grainy, but I mix it with some regular moisturizer to thin it out a bit. I like how it has SPF 15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2002 12:25:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was not the best i've seen. the color dosn't show up on me at all(eldorado)and i expected shimmer when i actually got sparkles,not what i expected

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2002 11:36:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

There is nothing special about this...the color didn't really show up and it was more of a sparkle. I couldn't use this on my body or entire face as it was too shimmery, but used it as an eyeshadow instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2001 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product gave me a gorgeous coppery/gold shimmer, but the application was a little dry. It came off onto my clothes a bit, too. I also noticed that it has an SPF 15...for all the times I wear shimmer to the beach?? I loved the effect, but there are better options - particularly from BeneFit.