October 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Wet shine diamonds in Marquise Peach

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 9:03:00 AM More reviews by renemy

I looove this color. It's a soft beigey peach with a very fine glimmer to it. It's just a touch deeper than my natural nailbed color and makes my hands look pretty and polished in a delicate way.
One coat is pretty but sheer and two coats is best.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by xtinemax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What a pretty color. It's the color of the outside of a peach, but not the peach color most people think of when you say peach. It's very sheer and very very sparkly. I love the sparkles! The big chunky mesmerizing sparkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2004 2:02:00 AM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color. This is the first wet shine diamonds polish I had used, and I ran out and bought more. This color is a very sophisticated but fun color. It's a peach a little above a natural color with gorgeous suncatching glitter. Perfect for summer! I like peach glimmer a bit more because it's brighter, but this is perfect when you need a classier look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 5:29:00 PM More reviews by RubyGemZ

I love this color!!! I've been looking for something in this shade a while now. I RTIS and I'm *so* glad it's not another one of the other dud kind of glosses like Rose Quartz was, where there were no shade but shimmer, irridescence and microglitter. So far I'm very impressed with this gloss because it goes on very smoothly, right amount of pigment and shine with enough shimmer to suit my taste. RAVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2003 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A woman came through my work wearing this, and I HAD to have it! I searched 4 drugstores trying to find this, only to learn it has been discontinued. Finally, I found it today and on sale too for $3.29. This color is AWESOME. Light, sheer peach just loaded with golden shimmer chunks. The WSD polishes are soooo pretty.
This polish dries fast and has a high shine. I am impressed as always with Maybelline's nail polish quality. I have to go purchase more shades, because this one is AWESOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 8:08:00 AM More reviews by chase

Gorgeous gorgeous colour! I find it really hard to find polishes that look good against my deep olive skin (or mbe it's cause i'm fussy).

Anyway, this colour is less like the gloss with the same name. The n/p has a warmer golden tone to it. It's a peach-pink with shimmer. Hard to describe but it isn't as bright as Peach Glimmer. It's more muted and looks wonderful on fingernails. I've only worn it for 1 day though so i don't know how long it will last. Still, it's a pretty colour and i like it! I also think it would go great with Chanel's glossimer in Hacienda (hot orange shade with pink undertones).