October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in Peach Sorbet

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by LivvyRose94

It's a bit too orange for my fair complexion, I was expecting a little more of a pinky peach tone as it showed on my hand when I tested. I'm also not fond of the slight sparkle that it has. I like the smell, but it also creases on my lips (even if I scrub and moisturise). I wanted so much to love this, but it's just doesn't stay either!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice peachy nude on my complexion. However, I loathe the smell of EL lipsticks, and I wish it had more staying power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2003 7:46:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

itz a beautiful texture of creamy nudey peach. i look funny wen wearin dis colour on itz own..but itz a gorgeous shade wen i use together wit bloom's lipgloss in pinkpink. my lipz look au naturel n a diztinctiv shine to it. but the scent is well, somewat thick. wld be better unscented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 4:15:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very nice deep peach with a nice smooth texture and slight shimmer. Really brightens up a dull and pale complexion.