July 31, 2014 | 1867 users online

Blush - New York Color - Powder blush in Tribeca Toast

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Definitely a surprise for the price you pay. Tribeca Toast is a matte peachy tan, similar to Caboodles Hawaii only without shimmer and a littel darker. On me it's half blush, half subtle tan. I'm just not sure it's still around. Lately I've had a hard time finding it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2001 5:03:00 PM More reviews by powderflow

I thought that blush that cheap would be downright chalky... Not at all. I bought the peach and a light pink color and find that they go on very sheer and last all day on my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2001 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Sumita

I didn't expect to be so impressed with a $2 product, but this really is a great blush! Very soft, fine and translucent (reminded me of Neutrogena blushes), and I love the colour, a warm, peachy toast that gives a very natural glow. Goes on very smooth and blends with a stroke. I'll definitely be trying more of their blushes.