July 31, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kasbah

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My new FAV Rimmel lipstick...I love my Kate Moss 14 and my Heather Shimmer (been wearing that one since the 90's, I'm old lol)...I had NO idea they made this one, or just ignored it for too long. I'm (East) Indian, so it comes off as a nude orange / peach-esque color on my lips. But I love it!! I've soooo many oranges in my collection, but this one just is now my every-day go-to as it's not red orange like my Maybelline. Love the packaging since they now have the click so that the lid closes firmly. I also love the smell of the Rimmel lipsticks. Even if / when orange goes out of style, I will STILL wear this lipstick as it suits me! Oh, and I paid a mere 4.99 for it as well :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by DLYNN

Kasbah is a desert sort of color, entirely unique. It is a medium brown-orange on me, and looks more flattering than the more typical nude colors that sometimes look ashy on me. Kasbah is somewhat like a bronze but without the shimmer or frost common to bronze lipsticks. It resembles a somewhat pinker shade of Revlon's Sandlewood Beige. It's a sultry sort of color that can compliment a variety of skin tones. For me this is the perfect late summer/fall shade. I haven't seen this color around in quite awhile so I hope it's not discontinued. The staying power is excellent, and the feel of the lipstick going on hits the spot (not too slick, not too waxy). Rimmel has thought everything through on this Lasting Finish line, right down to the mild, unobtrusive scent. This is a keeper in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Mooberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this colour! It's so flattering and makes my teeth stand out and look super white. It's flattering on everyone. My only con is that is does feel a bit drying however for the price I feel that this lipstick really does deliver. This will be a staple in my makeup bag forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up from walgreens for $3.49. I was hoping the color would pull some pink tones in it but on me it's mostly orange. I am very fairy and cool toned so it's not quite the right shade for me. I still use it by dabbing it on with my finger over pinkish lip balm and it looks really cute. I also dab it on my cheeks sometimes. It does have a scent, I can't really put my finger on it, but it's not really offensive. The packaging is super cheap and I'm afraid the cap will come off in my purse. Overall, I'm making use of it but would not repurchase the shade

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick!! On my lips, it's a lovely terracotta shade, not as bright as what you see in the user photo (possibly because of flash?). This wears well with Rimmel Wild Clover lipliner (which is my HG).
This was recommend on a color analysis blog as a good option to consider if you are an autumn (which I am). The look is "made up but still natural"...not natural as in you don't notice it, but natural as in the color belongs on me, if that makes sense.

Popular wisdom says blue-ish lippies whiten your teeth (which is true) but they don't always look great one me. this is a nude/orange/rose mix and it brightens up my face and makes my teeth look whiter.
LOVE LOVE the formula...not greasy or thick, it really feels like I'm not even wearing lipstick!! Doesn't seem to make lip lines more noticeable and it's got a slight sheen without being frosty/shimmery or slippery.

Deducted 1 lippie for the scent and taste...not a fan of scented lippies unless they are peppermint. This has a bake shop smell...can't tell if it's meant to be caramel or cupcake.The packaging is super light and cheap but the price point and the beautiful color are fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jorates

Average lipstick with a great colour selection, I really love this one for my warm skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is does not flatter my NC44 complexion at all! It really makes me look sick. I'm going to classify this shade as in the orange family, like a burnt orange color. Hopefully it will look better when I darken up in the summer because I don't want to throw it away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

On me this lipstick looks like burnt orange/terracotta with a satin finish. If you look good in Revlon Sandalwood Beige or NYX Herades you should look good in this. Although I prefer unfragranced products the fragrance is inoffensive, a sort of butterscotch taste and smell. Lasting power is not great but for the price that's not really an issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I honestly tried this product because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did! This is an amazing warm orange-peach that will look good on any skintone. I have tan skin in the summer and real fair in the winter and I use this all year round. I even use it on my cheeks and it adds a nice subtle glow, like J-Lo. Seriously. I get asked about it all the time, especially in winter when faces starts looking sallow (but not mine!). Plus, it's really moisturising. I only wish it would last longer. Having said that, when it does fade, it fades lightly but still leaves a tint, so it looks like your lips are naturally a gorgeous shade - which is nice! Try it! You won't be sorry =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Kasbah is one of my favorite lipsticks ever. I love the peachy apricot
color, creamy texture, price, everything. Has a taste sort of like
Dr. Pepper. Some comparable colors I have in other lines are
Sandalwood Beige by Revlon, and BE Sweet Apricot.