Trader Joe's Honey Mango Shave

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/11/2015 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so glad that I read all these reviews and went to buy this product. All my life I've just shaved using whatever soap I had in the shower. Never again! I ADORE this shaving cream!
First of all, it smells absolutely amazing. The packaging is nice, the cap is on the bottom so it's easy to get the product out. The shaving gel has a nice medium consistency that's easy to spread over my skin.
It helped my razor glide so much smoother over my skin. I didn't get any nicks, razor bumps, or irritation like I used to while shaving. My legs were so smooth and moisturized after using this product.
I totally recommend this!

on 2/6/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great smelling shaving cream! I use this and so does my husband. It feels smooth, leaves my skin soft, smells great, and has good ingredients.

on 12/17/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Smells delicious! Every shower is now a wonderful spa-like experience :). Left my legs super smooth with a really close shave. I used to dread shaving my legs before I tried this; I have sensitive skin and thick hairs = Dry, irritated Itchy skin after shaving.

The Best! shaving cream I've ever used, and does not irritate.This applied to wet skin just makes the razor glide.

The packaging is perfect for conveniently storing in shower.

Trader Joe's has the best bath and beauty products; once I try one I'm usually hooked!

Great shave cream. Long lasting. Nice scent. I like it better than gels and foams.

on 10/20/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I received this as a gift and I'm glad I did because I probably would've never purchased it. This is a gel cream and a little goes a long way. Provides a smooth shave and I love the scent -- not too strong -- yet very nice. I did seem to go thru this pretty quickly (2 months) so that is the only con.

on 10/13/2014 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This has a cream texture and is very moisturizing, inexpensive and has great ingredients. It has a subtle fruity smell

on 9/21/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Men!! This is such a good shaving cream! It smells good too and no bumps.

HG status, this stuff freaking rules. I noticed that people at Trader Joe's literally buy this stuff by the caseload and for good reason. It smells good, feels good and provides the perfect amount of slip without clogging your razor. Did I mention this stuff is also insanely cheap? Yay!

on 7/20/2014 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

HG for sure. I use an epilator pretty regularly, so a lot of the regrowth is very fine. This leads to a lot of breakage. Shaving every once in a while helps keeps legs smooth. I decided to try this cream after reading the reviews... It is the most amazing shave product! After using this, my legs are so smooth and moisturized. I might make shaving my regular means of leg hair removal. Price is ok, I believe it went up recently.

on 7/7/2014 4:13:00 AM

I cannot believe I haven't written a review for this product yet because it's just so incredibly good.

HG shaving product and I'd recommend it to anybody & everybody. Perfect for giving a slick, smooth shave anywhere on your body! Legs, armpits, bikini line, this softens the hair beautifully and makes your razor feel so nice against your skin with no dragging, nicking, or itching after you're done. Just smooth, pretty, moisturized legs to enjoy with a lotion of your choice. I haven't got a single cut since using this. It's so buttery and slippery.

Has a nice, clean, mild smell that doesn't stick to your skin at all once you've washed it off. I'm so happy with the price and how well this product works. Shaving my legs has turned from a chore to something luxurious since I've found this product. I will repurchase until the ends of time or I'm too old to give a crud about body hair.

Popular Shave Products