November 20, 2014 | 2021 users online

Shave Products - Trader Joe's - Honey Mango Shave

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift and I'm glad I did because I probably would've never purchased it. This is a gel cream and a little goes a long way. Provides a smooth shave and I love the scent -- not too strong -- yet very nice. I did seem to go thru this pretty quickly (2 months) so that is the only con.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a cream texture and is very moisturizing, inexpensive and has great ingredients. It has a subtle fruity smell

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by JakeBoldar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Men!! This is such a good shaving cream! It smells good too and no bumps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by laurentothemax

HG status, this stuff freaking rules. I noticed that people at Trader Joe's literally buy this stuff by the caseload and for good reason. It smells good, feels good and provides the perfect amount of slip without clogging your razor. Did I mention this stuff is also insanely cheap? Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG for sure. I use an epilator pretty regularly, so a lot of the regrowth is very fine. This leads to a lot of breakage. Shaving every once in a while helps keeps legs smooth. I decided to try this cream after reading the reviews... It is the most amazing shave product! After using this, my legs are so smooth and moisturized. I might make shaving my regular means of leg hair removal. Price is ok, I believe it went up recently.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I cannot believe I haven't written a review for this product yet because it's just so incredibly good.

HG shaving product and I'd recommend it to anybody & everybody. Perfect for giving a slick, smooth shave anywhere on your body! Legs, armpits, bikini line, this softens the hair beautifully and makes your razor feel so nice against your skin with no dragging, nicking, or itching after you're done. Just smooth, pretty, moisturized legs to enjoy with a lotion of your choice. I haven't got a single cut since using this. It's so buttery and slippery.

Has a nice, clean, mild smell that doesn't stick to your skin at all once you've washed it off. I'm so happy with the price and how well this product works. Shaving my legs has turned from a chore to something luxurious since I've found this product. I will repurchase until the ends of time or I'm too old to give a crud about body hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by domin007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have sensitive and dry skin but I don't buy shave gels often because they're so expensive. Yes, I could use conditioner but those never have the right texture and tend to just fall off my skin. This stuff is 8 oz for about 4 dollars, so it passes my cheap test. I'd say it smells more like honey than mango, but it smells delicious nonetheless. But really, it's just a really nice shave cream for the pice. It gives my skin a bit of moisure, it helps my razor glide on the skin nicely and you only need a small amount so I'm expecting this bottle to last for ages. If you want to be part of the fancy people who buy fancy shave products group but don't like the price, this is a good product to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by msdeezee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells great, and it's nice and slippery as you want a shaving product to be. It's a bit thin, and not extremely moisturizing, but for the price you can't beat it. I like emollient shave products way more than lathery or foamy products, so this is great for me. If you wanted something even cheaper, you could just go with a v05 conditioner or something, but I like this a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

LOVE THIS! Fantastic, affordable, and moisturizing shave cream. Have repurchased many, many times. Love that it's cruelty-free, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have originally bought this product off Amazon, as a gift for my SO who used to shave with only water and, unsurprisingly, often had irritated skin. Thank you, Trader Joe's, for a small gesture of labeling this shave cream as "for men and women," so it doesn't make men uncomfortable to use a "girly" product. Although I bought it for him, I tried this cream too, and have been completely sold. This shave cream is the best ever! It is surprisingly creamy, but never leaves residue on a razor. I feel like it really penetrates the skin and moistens it. This cream smells lovely, and can appeal to both men and women. The price is amazing, and, as others have said, the product last a really long time. For anyone who doesn't have Trader Joe's nearby, check out Amazon for it. I hope they never stop making it! Highly recommend as a great gift to anyone who shaves. :)