October 24, 2014 | 930 users online

Lipstick - Elizabeth Arden - Color Intrigue Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite everyday lipstick in shade "rosy shimmer". It's a lovely pinkish shade with a bit of subtle sparkle. It looks lovely straight from the bullet and doesn't bleed at all. It does fade, but not quickly- and as it doesn't bleed you can be secure in the knowledge that you won't be walking around with horrible lip liner-esque lines! It goes on nice and creamy and smells quite nice (but subtle). It's a reasonable price for a good-quality lipstick and I would definitely buy again (in the same shade!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

I have Bronze Berry Pearl and Poppy Cream. Plan on getting more someday. Best lipstick formula for me. Makes lips look juicy but not glossy, stays on very well, creamy, very pigmented. BBP is a beautiful colour that everyone should try. Poppy Cream- the most beautiful red l/s I have found! It is HG especially as I got a bunch of compliments and.. Even DH thought it was pretty - normally he dislikes red l/s. The colour is vivid, fresh n bright, not muted, a woman told me 'it looks like flower petals'- the finish is slightly glossy, pigmentation is the best, better than l/s from Chanel and Dior imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Amazing lipsticks –highly pigmented, lasting colour but moisturising as the same time. Very rare in a lipstick. I love wearing lipsticks but find them uncomfortable on my lips. Not this one. Got a sample with a magazine, have since purchased it. The website also has great colour descriptions too, to help you select the right colour for your skin. I go for cool tones so look for blue undertones.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by attia2292

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in the colour teaberry shimmer, the colour isnt a problem but the lipstick isnt that great and is comparable to drugstore lippies. The packaging is plasticy. I wouldnt repurchase and I wouldnt recommend, better of going to a drugstore and getting rimmel/maybelline

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in charisma, a BRIGHT pink (but sheer) color. i love it! I ONLY did nude, nude,nude and more nude lips before this. Everything else makes me look clownish. even my own natural lip color makes me look clownish, no matter how little else make up im wearing!! (asian, sallow complexion) So what a great surprise this was! over my natural lip color, it tones it down, and over a nude lipbase its a little more intense (but not in your face) very pretty. this totally brightens up my corpse-ish looking skin, without looking like a overly made up cadaver.
if anyone else has been trying in vain to find a bright pink that dosent look creep-tastic, try this!!

Color aside... very smooth and hydrating, no odd smell, not heavy feeling.

good stuff

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I received this in Cocoa as GWP recently at a Boots store. The colour is not quite a cocoa, more like a bronzey-brick/terracotta with slight frosty shimmers. It's actually quite a warm-neutral colour with good pigment, however it's heavily fragranced and didn't last too long on my lips (it left just an outline and disappeared in the middle after an hour or so without drinking or eating). It is similar to Clinique's Amber Glass, but I prefer Clinique's for the moisturising properties and staying power. Won't be buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have Wonder, it's a deep berry. It's actually too dark for my light olive complexion and small lips, but I love it. (I mix it with a pink lipstick to brighten it). It's much creamier than Arden's Exceptional Lipsticks. It matches perfectly with EA Rustic 03 Lip Liner. The reason I'm giving 4 lippies is the overpowering perfume smell and taste (like all EA lipsticks) and the tube is not as elegant as their other lipsticks. Otherwise, it's highly pigmented, it lasts very well and it's nice and creamy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by taleyn

I have this in Caprice, it's a lovely coral shade as described in the EA website and flatters my Asian skin perfectly. It has very subtle shimmers as well. When I first put it on it seems gaudy and too shimmery for my taste but after a minute it settle to a lovely sheen on my lips. It's not drying and the lasting power is quite good, but will update on that further. Tempted to try dream next! Must admit the packaging is a little tacky...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

The color "Dream" is beautiful but the packaging is ugly, inelegant and heavy!! It seems like those cheap lipstick sold in supermarket (gave 2** for packaging).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 5:08:00 AM More reviews by kl90z

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

this is one product that has shades i acctualy like not caky and lasted i really loved drama i would buy it again