October 21, 2014 | 1023 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Halo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I really enjoy Heavenly and thought I would like this buy I cannot stand it.
I do not think it is the worst but I really dislike everything about it personally.
I think it smells like a grandma scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by luckymomme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really don't like this perfume. I tried this because I liked Heavenly so much, but this one is a big thumbs down for me. It's too floral and sharp. I like lots of florals, but this one just doesn't work in any way for me. I think they've discontinued it, and I can see why. It's sort of a stinker in my opinion. Maybe it's just my body chemistry because I see it does get some good reviews. I'd try it before you buy it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by LaKellita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite of the collection and I was SO MAD went they discontinued it. I wish they would bring it back!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Not to be mean but this is like an old lady scent with rubbing alcohol or some really sharp scent added in. I don't like this at all!

This is only slightly better than rapture but this is still bad!!

EDIT: Lol at the people clicking thumbs down for my review. This is my opinion of the fragrance and just because you like it doesn't mean my review was unhelpful and/or bad :p

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Wow! What a nice fragrance! It was discontinued for a long time and I was surprised to see it back again so had to grab a bottle after trying some. This is the best out of any of the Dream Angels line IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This one does not get the praise it deserves! The best of the Dream Angels fragrance IMO. Warm and musky. I guess I am out voted but at least I won't smell like everyone else :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was one fo the first Angel scents to come from the VS Dream Angels line. It's an overall nice scent with a slight musky undertone to it. I really liked this scent when it first came out but now I like some of the newer ones better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wore the Halo body mist and body lotion to my wedding and honeymoon five years ago...I'm not sure what I've done with that particular bottle, but I just went into VS yesterday and smelled this and it brought back so many memories! I picked up a bottle and with it being on sale for only 15 bucks, I thought it was a great purchase! I'm just smelling myself right now, thinking about our special day...this works well with my body chemistry and I'm glad that it does.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Halo is a very clean, soapy, just-out-of-the-shower scent. I don't get any flowers from this at all and it definitely is not sweet. It's OK. It's what I wear when I don't want to smell to perfumy (which is next to never). The bottle is pretty though. I think it's kind of expensive for a VS scent, however, they don't make it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by luxlover79

This is my favorite Dream Angels scent right now. I got the fragrance mist after reading positive reviews here. I imagine a real floating angel wearing Halo :) This is simply lovely. This mist is doing a great job staying on my skin for hours. I would purchase this again 100%.