April 18, 2014 | 1351 users online

Pressed Powders - Baby Pink - Face Powder in Natural Beige

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2006 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Irresistably cute! I bought this just because it was such a friggin' cute little pink compact! Nice yellow shade of powder. I'm hooked on Baby Pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by hamachi

This is an HG for me! I have combination skin--normal on cheeks but oily in the t-zone. I've tried MAC, Stila, Shiseido, Lancome, Chantecaille powders just to name a few. I'm very impressed with this product! It's finely milled, goes on very smooth and is light! Oh, and it has SPF 20. To top it all off, it's cheap! LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 5:20:00 AM More reviews by devilina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this yesterday and I'm very impressed with the performace and the price. I chose Natural Beige because I was hoping for some coverage. The colour is only just a little darker than Translucent that I think PPPs would be able to use it too. A definite re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When i saw this, i had to have it! its a super tiny light pink compact that stores their pressed powder. Beige is the darker of the two shades available. i decided to replace my MAC blot with this because Mac was getting too powdery and messy and i opted for better product. and by far, this IS a better product! the little poof is good for getting rid of shine, etc. its finelly milled so that it doesnt look like you put white powder all over your face. i love this stuff! and its small so i could put it on my smaller purses.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by daiquiri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow this is a surprisingly good powder for something so cheap! I bought this on a whim because I just can't resist anything Baby Pink but my T LeClerc just happened to crack then and I had to use this.
Powder: very finely milled; makes my T LeClerc feel like sawdust. Lasts a very long time. Controls oil well.
Packaging: cute but looks cheap (well, ok it is cheap). It's a teeeeeny little compact so I'm not sure how long this will last. It comes with a nice sponge that picks up the right amount of powder
Shade: only two shades available and this one's the darker one. It's still pretty light, maybe about the same shade as MAC Blot Powder in Medium. Unlike the Blot Powder though, it doesn't go on chalky since it's so fine.
Overall it's a really good powder that puts most high end ones to shame.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 4:15:00 AM More reviews by akane

love love this powder. This is a cuter and cheaper version of MAC Blot Powder. Comes in cute pink compact with white puff. This powder is unscented and frees my face from shine.