November 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Baby Pink - Milky Base

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by got_pink

the best part about this is that it doesn't break me out. but the little tube makes me want to conserve it and only use a little bit at a time. it does a very nice job of mattifying and keeping makeup on throughout the day. the only downside is that this is hard to find. so far i've only been able to order it online at sasa.com, where shipping is insane.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by kathina4ever93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is awesome ! I love it ! This is the first kind of primer I've ever used & i'm hooked . It has a creamy/thick texture and it takes a while to apply ,thats the only downside to it. It doesn't make me break out ! I definitely recommend this to people with combination skin like me !

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't really tried this on my face because I think that 18g wouldn't be enough to last me a couple of months. Plus if you look at the tube under a bright light, you only get like 1/4 of the actual product. The tubes not even filled! >=[ It's great for making my eyeshadows not crease. I mean it still creases within 3-4 hours, so you do need to touch up. The packaging is cute, but again you don't even get the tube filled with the product. All you get is a measly 1/4. It doesn't look like 18g. I don't know if this problem is just with the one I bought, but I'd buy this again. If I get another one of these and it isn't filled, than I won't buy it again. I have better luck with buying Urban Decay Primer Potion.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dramsicle

It didn't really do much to my face, but maybe that's because I had dry skin when I tried on this product. it did make the foundation easier to blend.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2006 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sosickoflovesongs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. I really expected it to be the end of my oily face. How very wrong I was. Not only did this product not work at all, but it made me break out like crazy too. But the only way to know if this works for you is to try it. If it works, great. If it doesn't and you're disappointed, join the club.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2006 2:09:00 PM More reviews by krnsushi

did nothing for my oily face but then again nothing does! i have extremely oily skin so nothing really holds it back. i still got oily within 30 minutes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 12:57:00 AM More reviews by sunshine101

This works very well at controlling oil and mattifying my face. My make up can last most of the day, with minimal touch ups just on my nose. I actually put it over my lotion and spf and it still works great. It also makes my face very soft and smooth, slightly dewy too. I think if you have really nice skin and don't like to wear powder, this primer would work well for a natural look. It's very reasonally priced, although it is a small bottle like most primers, but I think it will last for a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2006 3:48:00 PM More reviews by prettyshoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great primer with a bargain price to boot! I like it much better than the Clinique Pore Minizing Instant Perfector, which is about three times the price. The Baby Pink Milky Base has a nice creamy texture that does not break me out and does an excellent job of controlling oil in my t-zone. My skin looks so perfect when I wear it under my tinted moisturizer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by hushbirdie

I have tried tons of different primers, all of which I disliked until I tried this one. Absolutely amazing stuff, I have oily combo skin and this makes my foundation last and look good all day. It also has touch of shimmer that makes you glow. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 1:22:00 AM More reviews by smirkums

For me, this stuff puts the Smashbox Photo Finish to shame. Utter shame.

This Milky Base is the product that's everything I could ask for in a primer: a creamy but semi-mattifying cream (as in, doesn't feel like plastic gel ala PF), easy to apply, and a little goes a long way.

I wasn't able to test the "extreme" limits of its longevity but I'll say that I wore it today on my combination/oily/sensitive/acne-prone skin from 2pm to 9:30pm and I didn't need a single blot sheet (I usually use one 4-5 hours later). Plus, my mascara barely leaves any mark beneath my eyes (also w/ the help of my Shiseido Mascara Base). I was a amazed, impressed, and happy that such a bargain-priced product could be so awesome.

My only qualm is that I wish they'd fill the tube to the top or change the tube into a pumb or something but that's all minor and wouldn't justify subtracting a lippy. In fact, I should start thinking about re-ordering some more!