L'anza Be Long

1.5

on 11/4/2006 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cost me way too much money cause I had to ship it internationally. I absolutely could not find it anywhere!
When I finally got it months later I was so excited because the smell was amazing.
This is an incredibly THICK shampoo. It's almost hard to get out of the bottle. AFter using it only once my hair hated me. It was dry, stiff, and felt like it was loaded with product. My first bad hair day in months, and I couldnt believe it.
I'm so angry that I spent so much money on it, when it turned out to be such a bad product.
I wish I had known of makeupalley BEFORE I bougt this :(

on 7/18/2006 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got this product as a gift. I'm glad I didnt buy it. It's very drying and doesnt seem worth the money at all. I fail to see how a product this drying can help anyones hair "Be Long".

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I did not like this product. It isn't very moisturizing for my long relaxed hair. I definitely wouldn't recommend it for people who have relaxed hair.

on 6/21/2005 3:46:00 PM

I love the smell of this shampoo, but that's about it. My hair is very dry and this doesn't help the texture at all.

on 2/9/2004 11:28:00 PM

I used a whole bottle of this stuff and it's just weird. I really didn't mind the shape of the bottle. And I really like the subtle yet very feminine fragrance. But....this stuff just doesn't lather. It's shampoo that doesn't lather. I really tried hard to like this stuff....but no good.

on 10/2/2003 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've used this shampoo twice now. It's not that bad and it has a pleasant smell, but it strips my hair a little too much. It leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and I don't like that.