September 20, 2014 | 976 users online

Styling Products - BeneFit Cosmetics - Kitten's styling sparkle

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 11:06:00 PM More reviews by dnc340

This stuff smells sooooo good! I hardly ever use it, I just open the jar up to sniff it sometimes. It does add a bit of nice sparkle and perfume to your hair for a glam night out, but it's expensive for the amount of product you have to use to actually see any results. My hubby loves the way it makes my hair smell, so I'd probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 10:39:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an over-the-top sparkly styling gel from the Kitten line. It is SO glittery! I can't say if it contains any real holding power or not as I only use a small amount. When it dries the glitter will rain down on your face and clothes,furniture ect.... Still-it is a fun product and nice for a special event. I know there are like 1,000,000,000 cheaper versions of this but the Kitten line is just so cute. I would buy this again. The scent is nice too. Kind of floral fresh. Very subtle scent. It doesn't interfere with perfume.