October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Face) - Boots - WITCH Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this spot treatment. It clears up spots nice and quickly. It is a little bit drying and does sting a bit, but it is worth it as it gets rid of spots. It lasts for ages and is really cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by pollyhunter

I have mostly normal skin with a few dry patches and a few oily! I do get spots and when I do this is amazing! It's so cheap and so natural and works so well! And you can wear it in the daytime under makeup!! Well recommended

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by c0nsequence

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this, it calms down spots and is dirt cheap!! It can take a while to make spots disappear, though. But it definitely has made a difference and is a steal at £2!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by TrisHermioneKatniss

This product does what it says on the tin (or bottle, as it is) but not without a price.
The packaging is nice- just a little blue bottle with a stick that you push up. Be careful not to push it up too far- just a tiny little bit too much pressure can result in a stick wound all the way out, and therefore hard to travel with and easy to break.
You simply apply it to any offending blemishes by rolling it on. I must say that, despite the small price, this runs out ridiculously quickly. One week and I had none left.
I also must say that this stuff hurts like hell. If applied to small spots it merely tingles a bit, but on a large, inflamed spot it hurts so, so badly. It literally brought tears to my eyes. It also dries my skin out really badly, and not just on the spot like it's supposed to.
It does do what it's supposed to do though. It gets rid of spots and it gets rid of them fast. And for that reason, despite all the side effects, this will always be my go-to spot treatment.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by glbxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because my skin was breaking out and it was on offer, and I'm glad I did.
I use it a few times a day and it really helps dry out the spots but I dont find it is too drying. If my skin is feeling dry anyway I just use a little bit of moisturiser to stop the dryness.
The only thing is that you have to be careful not to put it on then makeup staright away or it can make foundation look cakey.
But other than that I love this product. It's cheap, it works, and it's my go-to breakout product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by mistyem206

I've been using this for a long time and one stick has lasted me ages.. This is the best on the stop treatment I have tried, dries out spots in a night and clears them off in about 3 days. Will repurchase when I run out. Only thing I don't like about it is the packaging (you have to push out the stick from underneath the tube, at least a twist stick would have been better), it's almost empty now and looks like it's going to fall on the floor everytime I push some product out..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2007 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is very harsh - i bought it when i was trying everything to clear up a breakout. It is very, very drying - but as a result does clear the spots up - but i dont like to use such harsh products on my skin. I wont use it again, but it does have its merits.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2004 4:24:00 AM More reviews by drcaligari

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i use this all the time. i love it that it actually works, and the smell is nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by em1387

yes this product does help combat spots, but i felt it dried my spots out too much and made them look worse than they really were. also it takes a LONG time to work. other than that it did actually work, but i won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by akane

I've been using this product since i was in high school. I really like this stick. It contain Natural Witch Hazel that helps combat the conditions that cause spots, blemishes and other minor skin irritations. This stick also absorbs oil so it will keep my pores clear and healthy looking.