Dove Dove day moisturizer

on 4/13/2011 1:40:00 PM

I've used Dove products for years since I have very sensitive skin. From shampoo to body wash to now this day moisturizer. You can't go wrong with Dove products.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great moisturizer, especially for the price!

My review is for Dove Sensitive Skin Day Lotion, 120 mL.

The first three ingredients are Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, and Glycerin.

Cyclopentasiloxane is the first ingredient in my #1 fave moisturizer, Olay Daily Regenerating Serum, Fragrance Free.

I love that the Dove moisturizer has no fragrance, it absorbs quickly and smoothly, and is non-irritating.

For the price point, it's a great product!

Although I think it's interesting that everyone has given this product 5 lippies -- I think some of the reviews are for a slightly different Dove moisturizer?

on 7/13/2009 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An excellent moisturizer! Light, quick-absorbing, non-greasy, and less likely to react with sensitive skin. There is no scent.
Overall, very good moisturizer. Doesn't last super long, though.
One mini flaw is the packaging.

on 7/13/2009 4:56:00 PM

Awesome product, what i love about this is the fact that it absorbs really fast. Even though i got the one for dry skin, it works great on my combo skin. Ive tried a lot of pricey moisturizers and this stuff beats them all. Great price too for a product that has spf 15.

on 2/5/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is a SUPER moisturizer. I use the one with SPF 15 daily. Non-greasy and absorbs well. Does not break out my sensitive skin. Just wish it came in a pump bottle!!

on 11/11/2006 9:32:00 PM

this product is awesome. i have the lotion instead of the cream with SPF 15, i find it less sticky. i have really oily and sensitive skin so i have a really hard time finding the right product for myself, and amazingly the dove moisturizer does not give allow me to break out or give me "excess oil". it's also cheaper than any . other products i've used from the past and can be found at your local drug store. they at around $10.

on 4/20/2004 10:35:00 PM

Love this product ! It works really well on my sensitive skin .

on 9/30/2003 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

Good moisturizer. I've used Lancome, Estee Lauder, and Clinique and It does as well of a job as those, maybe even better because it's not hash and drying like some of the expensive lines. It compares with my favorite moisturizer - Avon's Self Adjusting cream. I also have the Dove cream cleanser, which works better than any cream cleanser I've purchased from a drug store. Great buy for girls who want to look great on a budget.

Popular Skincare Products (for Men)

Vita A Kombi 2