Yves Saint Laurent Ombres Vibration Duo # 21

3.5

Very dark purple and very dark green. They are quite matte. I was kind of scared at first cos they go on very dark on me (I'm a PPP), but then they grew on me. Still, they are a bit hard to blend (specially the purple one) and they're not as good as Lancôme's Color Focus, MAC or Chanel. I won't buy YSL e/s again.

on 9/30/2003 8:31:00 AM

This is the most beautiful eye shadow I own. I find YSL shadows flawless. These are my favourites. I do not like Chanels half as much. Packaging is gorgeous and the shadows super. This is even better than eye shadow powder duos. Combinations are sometimes very odd but they do work. I am a blond PPP and when i first looked at YSL colors I thought that they have nothing for my colouring but oh boy I was so wrong.
21 is a combination of blue dominated purple and greyish green. The both colors look dark for me but I used the green one on my lids and made banana shading with the purple one. It looks gorgeous on both of my eyes but better on my green eye. And these colors really work well together. And it does not grease!
I want to have more more more of these!
EDIT: Seen in natural light eh... this purple shade wont work with me. It looks rather muddy. Tried with another e/s, a pink one, on the lid. No... it is not working.
I think I am putting this up for swap. The Green one is gorgeous though.