October 25, 2014 | 1709 users online

Loose Powders - Boots - No. 7 Skin Defence Loose Powder 05 Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by mirthaqqq

My shade in this is fair, but I suppose it does not matter.

This has been my to/go/to loose powder for years, and no matter what I try, I always go back to boots no7 -loose powder.
i have tried Mac, clinique, clarins..you name it, and nothing beats this. Its concentration is ultrafine and and it sets and stays perfectly. Gives a natural, yet skin mattifying look.
Ladies, this truly is the hidden gem out there, everyone I know who tried this agreed. It is often sold out from my local drugstore, that is the only downfall.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2008 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sksterling

UGH! Smells horrendous. I bought this thinking it looked rather nice, but it smells really funky. Finish is also very flat. There are better powders out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 12:47:00 AM More reviews by fashiondogs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this when I was out of my Laura Mercier Translucent powder and I really love it at half of the price....its light, airy and goes on smooth; doesn't sit in creases

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2003 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Diane1104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really liked this. I bought it in the lightest shade. It sets my foundation and gives my skin a glow rather than the really matt, dull & false look a lot of powders give. Would repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 8:13:00 AM More reviews by eka8098

Yuck I really dislike this product. No. 7 products are non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, but this always seems to break my skin out. The color of the powder is also too noticeable on my pale-ish skin.