November 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Pure Volume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally, an HG conditioner for my fine, dry, color treated hair!! I initially received a free sample at my salon, and was really impressed at how smooth and vibrant my hair looked after blow-drying it so I purchased the full size. Usually after I dry my hair, it looks like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket, but after conditioning with this product, my hair actually looks and feels more healthy. I've tried many conditioners from cheap to extravagant, and this is the first time I've actually noticed a significant difference in my hair's appearance and texture. I took one lippy off for the crazy, high price of $29.00 per bottle, but it's well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best, zero sulfates conditioner. Leaves my hair smooth and nice. Love it. The only minus: bottle and price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

**UPDATE 2-13-14*** It came to my attention that when I 1st tried Pureology, it was a new reformulated product NOT the original that so many folks LOVE. Well, I have tried the new, "new" Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner (I think they went back to original formula) and it still does not work well for me. I can tell that it does "something" to my hair as it feels poofier but it made it sort of flat and too soft for my liking. ***

ORIGINAL REVIEW : This product did not work for me. I have also reviewed Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo which I used with this conditioner & hated that even more than this because the shampoo has a distinctly male scent & it's not a pleasant male scent! The conditioner does smell better than the shampoo but it's still an odd smell. Not so much male, more neutral. I really didn't like this combo. Ended up after 2 shampoos/conditionings w/ drier, thinner looking hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Expensive, but I like it fine. Smells great -- takes a lot of conditioner - about 3X more than the shampoo. And it really makes my hair poofy! If you're going for volume, this will do it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pureology is rediculous!!! has anyone seen the NEW BOTTLES>????? HAAAAAAAA WOW pureology is already super expensive to begin with right then they go and pull this bulls#$it. the Old shampoo bottles used to have 10.1 oz of product NOW THE NEW BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO ONLY HAVE 8.5oz !!!!!!!!!! they are such cheats!!!! so your getting less product and its still 27$$ its unbeliveable what has happened to the pureology brand. it used to be reall 100% extracts now its all silicones and parahbens -____-

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I alternate or mix this conditioner with the hydrate conditioner depending on the weather, etc

It is expensive but it last forever! Also, go to a beauty discount store or online and find the sales or ask them to call you when pureology is offering a special. The larger the size you buy, the better value it is for your money. Do the math on the bigger sizes and you'll see it's really the same as other brands- maybe cheaper b/c it lasts so long.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I would re buy this over and over again.
But it tangles my hair a lot honestly.
Also for buying the 115$ bottle at ulta and the pumps getting stuck and still not being able to get the rest out of the bottem
makes me a lil mad >=l

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nasty, drying conditioner. Couldn't get the last of the product out of the container - not that I wanted to anyways.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by sumitav

I've had great results with the shampoo before and really wanted to like the conditioner, thinking that if I use the whole range, my hair would be in great condition. Did absolutely nothing for my hair.; didn't condition enough and by the 3rd day had red painful pimples on my hairline. Yuck, will not repurchase .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a huge difference. Pantene masks work better. I can't tell difference between garnier and this most of the time. Definitely not worth 25 bucks for.