Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleansing Mask

3.7

on 8/21/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I honestly think this mask is hard to find where I live now because it works too well! I bought at least 5 of them about a year ago when I saw them on sale in a rinky-dink pharmacy. Seriously, it is awesome. It's the only mask I know of that has salicylic acid in it (although I'm sure there are others) and my skin always looks crisp when I take it off. My skin looks more even-toned in the morning. My fav mask!

Edit March28, 2010: This stuff doesn't work anymore, possibly because of moving. Now I use the aspirin mask. Will not repurchase.

on 2/17/2009 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this product because i read about somewhere that aveeno products are really natural and uses really good ingredients. i used it hoping to improve the acne on my face. it appears to help dry up pimples and makes my face feel quite soft and radiant. i like it except i find it tends to dry out areas of my face.

on 3/26/2007 6:35:00 PM

I like this... a basic, non-irritating deep cleaning, oil-sucking, blemish-reducing product.. no frills, just does what it says...though it can be drying if used more than 2x a week.

on 6/7/2006 6:19:00 PM

i dont even know where to start with this product i bought this mask thinking that it would be kinda cool and it would prolie help my skin once i used this i never had clear since since the beginning of 2005 i really hate this product lols

My sis occasionally lets me use this. Its an okay mask. It feels refreshing when you put it on, but other than that not much else to help your skin. I'll finish the bottle i bought, but there are so many better masks out there, including other d/s ones.

on 3/6/2006 10:18:00 PM

I ran out of my lancome pure empreinte mask, so when I see this on clearance at 5 dollars, i decided to give it a try. I was just looking for a clay mask that would abosorb some oil. I think it works well in that respect. However, as for skin smoothness and pore shrinkage after use, Lancome clearly wins. I don't think this mask is bad for a drugstore brand, and i guess i will alternate this with my lancome (pore minimizing) and guerlain (less drying) cleansing masks.

on 11/9/2005 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product on a whim cuz I don't really like using drugstore brand masks (experience tells me they just don't do anything). I found this clayish mask to do absolutely nothing for me. I think my skin felt smoother for 10 minutes after application, but that might not even be from the mask, it may be from simply washing my face. I really don't know what this mask does, buyers beware!

on 7/28/2005 8:49:00 PM

I really like this product. Makes your face feel very fresh and clean after you use it, and helps prevent blemishes. What's not to love? I will definetely repurchase.

on 7/14/2005 8:25:00 PM

I heard the mask was good, so I bought it. But honestly, I didn't notice a big difference. Last night I even tried leaving it on as a spot treatment overnight, and my zits were the exact same size the next morning. Maybe I should use it more often (I only use it around 2 times a month). I'll see, but so far no good or bad.

on 7/13/2005 11:57:00 PM

I love this mask. It is quick and easy. I love how it changes colors and my skin always feels better after I use it.

Popular Masks