October 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - Chantecaille - Aquablush in Radiance

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a smaller size of this in the Glamour to go Sylvie set and when I opened this up my first thought was how gorgeous, then I touched it and it is so creamy and when applied it is not greasy or heavy. The color looks gold-beige, it is not glittery/flashy, I keep thinking just how gorgeous it is then to now I need a full size of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Let me start by admitting that I am a highlighter addict. I have too many to count, and after trying them all, this is one of my top 3 ever.

I first used a Chantecaille Aquablush in Charming, which, true to its name, is a blush, and I fell in love with the texture -- cool, light, not at all greasy, super blendable, totally unique like water on the skin (hence the name). Then I tried this -- a nude shimmer with both gold and silver tones to it. It has the same wonderful texture as the blushes. The shimmer is incredibly fine and natural looking, much more so than say NARS Copacabana, and so it gives a super natural glow anywhere that you apply it. I put it everywhere, but my favorite use is to buff it into my cheeks over cream blush using a cream blush brush. It gives that gorgeous glowy look that celebrities and models have. Yes, it is expensive but absolutely worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Imelda78

I have lusted after this product for so long, after weighing up the costs I decided to treat myself and I have no regrets. The tube itself is chunky but compact enough to keep in your handbag or if you are flying in your restricted allowance. The blush is pure luxury, a beautiful soft bronzy gold with a shimmer that makes you look lit from within. The blush is very versatile and can be used pretty much anywhere you want to highlight; brows, cupids bow, shoulders, decolletage, even as an eyeshadow. A little goes a long way, even if this is ridiculously expensive, so one tube will last for very long time. Perhaps the thing I love most about this though is not the glow it leaves on my skin but the how soft it makes it feel. I always take it on holiday with me for its cooling effect but it is truly a multitasking bit of make-up worth the money for its multi use benefits

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by eseq

Only 9 reviews?! I LOVE this product. It's not a blush in my opinion but rather a cheekbone highlighter. Like all aquablushes, this comes in a swivel-up tube and has a cooling effect when applied to the skin. My tube is a little wonky and doesn't always swivel up right but it's b/c I got a dud and I just have to fiddle with it a little to get it to swivel up. That's why I gave the packaging a 4, but in all honesty it's a good design. These come with a little inner plastic cap to keep the product from drying out so don't throw it away!

Radiance is a shimmery (NOT glittery) champagne shade that gives you the glowy, radiant look. I use this on the very highest points of my cheekbones and it catches the light as I turn my head. I've also run a tiny bit down the center of my nose. You don't want to go overboard with this, or any highlighter for that matter, so this product will last forever. Oh and once it's on it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2008 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ojodeazul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product. I bought it on a whim at my local spa one day because I was going to the beach and I wanted a "shimmer" blush, and they sold me on the cooling effects of hte stick. I love this blush. It is amazing..the color it imparts on your cheeks is wonderful and and does feel fabulous going on. I have to say that this is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have finally found my way to get those glowy radiant cheeks you always see on movie stars!

It's oil-free which helps with my combo-oily skin. The color is very sheer and I don't use it instead of a blush. I use my pressed Irelle in Incognito and Radiance is the finishing touch to my makeup. I apply it on my cheekbones and blend in.

It's not cheap but given the little that is needed to get my glowy cheeks it's going to last long. Highly recommend for the glowy cheeks look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nionio

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily skin, or sensitive skin, you should try this out. It's oil free, and this NEVER caused any problem on my cheek. I've tried so many blush, and my skin is so sensitive that most of the blush on the market breaks me out. (from d/s brand, to high-end ie. Chanel, BB, MAC, YSL, Nars) For years, I've been testing out blush with my face. I even have some break-out slow-healing scars due to trying so many. I regret that I didn't find this product earlier. This color is my favorite because I love how this blush justs makes your cheeks "pop," without the I-have-blush-on look. I'm gonna compare this to the Chanel Irreelle blush. They are both very sheer; a BIG plus when you're going for the natural look, or you just wanted something on your cheek, but not over done. However, this product doesn't require a brush, unlike the powder blush. I'm ano with brushes, and I get lazy from time to time when I don't feel like cleaning my brush everyday. With the Aquablush, I just glide it on, blend with my finger, and done! you don't have to spend 5 min, layering and layering sheer blush until you finally see some color, then realized that you piled too much on. Lastly, there's a little plastic cap on the top of the stick. It's supposed to seal the blush from losing moisture (it is 90% water), I recommend that you press the cap in gently until it "locks" the top. That way you'll blush will always stay fresh and moisture. I love fancy packaging, and I know a lot of people complains about the Chantecaille silver plastic packaging. However, if this is the solution to my cheek breakouts, then so be it. I can live with this tube, and have a million other cute packaging products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by vanityfair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This puts the dewy glow back in your skin. Looks natural and not glitterati like some cheap versions. This has the most wonderfully light and refreshing texture. Great highlighting color that goes on sheer. I can wear when I am at my palest and at my darkest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Chantecaille's Aquablush in Radiance is the most fabulous cheekbone highlighter out there!! I think this even beats MAC's Pearl CCB. Radiance is a light goldish-champagne color that leaves a lovely sheen on the skin. The amazing part is that your cheekbones really stand out, yet still look natural, not overly made-up, with no shimmer-overkill. Just as the name implies, the look is radiant! Love this! As with other aquablushes, the product feels cool when applied. It is a twist-up cream stick, similar to a Nars Multiple. The packaging is the trademark Chantecaille silver, and the lid fits very tightly, and the stick comes with a small plastic cap to prevent the product from drying out. I've had mine for about a year, and it is in perfect condition.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2004 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sminkedokka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This highlighter really lifts the complexion without looking too obvious. It is so easy to use this twist up stick which glides streakfree on top of make up and gives a cooling effect to the skin. It is oil free and has an incredibly light texture that does not smudge throughout the day. The other extraordinary thing about it is the colour - a pinky, lilac which looks simply like glowy skin. The effect is more of a subtle sheen than a shimmer and I find it suitable to use in the day time... every day... Lovely product!