April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - 60 seconds stars - Wishing on a Star

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ilovejp

This colour is great and so unusual. It is a medium peach with tiny fleckles of silvery gold. It's very flattering and I imagine it to be on any skin tone. It kind of reminds me of NARS Orgasm but in a nail polish. Very pretty!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 11:04:00 PM More reviews by TNnative

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this medium peachy-pink color on my toes. It looks more peachy with brown outfits and more pink with pink ones. It lasted about a week on my toes w/o chipping. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2006 2:50:00 AM More reviews by moochie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous shade of pink with subtle shimmery sparkles. I think this will be one bottle of polish I actually finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kimmah

I bought this in London and paid an arm and a leg for it with the exchange rate (it makes me ill to think of it right now), but I was desperate and Rimmel was it. The polish chips, but the color is the BEST pink I've ever found. It is a great shade that isn't too Barbie and isn't too pale--just a great medium pink. The sparkles add a little flare without being too over the top. I've never seen it here in the states, which is just my luck, but if I do, I will buy it again. It does chip, but it looks so pretty until it does! It help up much better on my toes than on my fingers.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 9:23:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love the color of this polish. It is a warm light-medium pink with opal shimmer particles. It really does dry in 60 seconds (or at least pretty fast!). The trouble is, however, the polish chips off easily and doesn't last without a topcoat. It also has no glossy shine, just shimmer due to the particles. This polish removed easier than Maybelline's Wet Shine polish with similar particles, however, this still required extra time to remove all the sparkley particles that didn't seem to want to be removed. I suppose with a base coat and top coat this would be a better performing polish, but sometimes, a gal just doesn't want to go through a zillion steps for a quick manicure. Sometimes, just a coat or two of polish, and being done, is nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 10:30:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a pretty shimmery pink. It really does dry in 60 seconds pretty well. This is a nice polish & has a great price! Would recommend. :)