December 20, 2014 | 845 users online

Hair Treatments - The Body Shop - Palmshine Leave-In Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2004 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Ms_Ma

I use this product on my long hair everyday in addition to using the ginger shampoo and brazil nut conditioner. It's very reasonably priced and i like how it's rather standard and unfussy. Just a good solid everyday product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by monik

I really liked this, but my local Body Shop doesn't have it any more. I always use leave-in conditioners, since my long hair only gets dry and brittle at the ends. Compared to the Amlika conditioner this smelled better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2003 8:51:00 AM More reviews by tazzmaniac

This is one expensive leave-in conditioner, but a whole bottle will last for a couple of years, at least for me alone. Got it in Singapore for SGD16.90 [approx US$10]. The scent is something that I had to get used too - it's not very overpowering though. The conditioner itself is slightly yellowish in color and doesn't leave a sticky feeling to your palms and hair. A little of the cream goes a long way. My hair feels very soft after using it [best used after hair is towel dried]. This product is effective, but I would try something else that is just as good, but less expensive.