August 30, 2014 | 1705 users online

Fragrances - MAC - Nirvana

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by chasanddeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just "found" some of this behind some books in my bedroom! I have the packaging (a grey/black, tripartite plastic container)) with 2 vials of it inside ( only one is completely full though, the other is about a third full). Very pleased I came across it after what must be at least 10 years since I bought it. I love it! Can't remember why I stopped wearing it. Maybe I just stopped looking for it. LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by jostoli7

Wow, can't believe I had never looked to see if anyone else reviewed this. It is my sig fragrance. I have a few back-up unopened packs that I bought right after I found it was d/c'd because I was so in love with it. A very sexy, industrial and mysterious scent that has an effect on a few people I know.. hugs last a little longer.. ;-)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 6:25:00 AM More reviews by yearoftheliger

Synthetic Nirvana is my favorite naughty fragrance! It's just musky enough, with a nice herbal bouquet to take the edge off, and very long-lasting. The packaging for these oils was fun because they came in sets of three vials--which unfortunately led me to give away two before I found out it was DC.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by missiechill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

MAC SYNTHETIC NIRVANA - Love it!!!- Want more as I am almost out! Discontinued Limited Edition fragrance oil from MAC. Amazingly sexy, warm and intoxicatingly individual. AND RARE!!
Fragrance Notes/
It contain Aphrodisiacs of :
Cannibas flower, clary sage, brown oregano and Spanish thyme. Padook wood, eaglewood an Sumatran patchouli dive inside the fluid sensuality of Arabian myrrh and sweet incense before drowning into oblivion.

-Launched in November 1999, THREE essences of MAC were introduced:

Hyper Souk, Synthetic Nirvana and Asphalt Flower. These are the MAC expression of fragrance, three modern primal elixirs, distillates of global ingredients infused in oil with 50% fragrance to create a highly concentrated, highly personal experience.

Hope this info helps!! Good luck finding it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this' my 3rd-favorite nighttime fragrance, right behing I Coloniali Javanese Canaga and Gucci Rush. i wear this when i go dancing -- i like to dance to techno and heavy alternative music, primarily, and this stuff just fits! it has a musky, sexy, industrial smell to it -- like a gleaming, metal scaffold made out with a moss-inundated hardwood tree. you only need to use a drop or two, or you'll be overpowering and sickly-sweet smelling; but with just a touch here and there, you'll feel sexy, heady, almost as if lightly-drugged (in a good way, if that makes sense).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2001 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Adele

This one was a little strong for my nose, but it is ok to burn in an oil burner...