BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 5/22/2015 7:23:00 AM

The first time I ever brought this I absolutely loved it! It didn't clump my lashes together and it admittedly made them look longer. That is why I repurchased a second time. However, the second time round it was rubbish! It clumped, flaked, did not extend my lashes and it kept transferring black marks under my eyes, which drives me crazy!! Every benefit mascara ive had did this, the black marks alone make me not want to repurchase.

on 5/18/2015 9:25:00 AM

Mascara lovers will know what i mean when i describe this as really 'wet'. It makes lashes spidery and spiky looking. Not a fan.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This mascara takes some building up - about 4 coats, but once it's on it looks amazing. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/15/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love this mascara.! I pair it with a mascara from Mac both together has my eyelashes perfect.!

on 4/13/2015 12:24:00 PM

I was bought a tube of this as a gift a couple of years ago.
Sadly the whole tube went unused as it smudged like nothing on earth. Sad panda eyes after half an hour, so disappointing for the price. It's even worse than 'They're Real' mascara.
I'm currently using 'Better than Sex' by Two Faced which I like a lot better for a full on evening lash look.

on 3/16/2015 3:07:00 PM

I really like this mascara it adds length and volume without leaving my eyelashes clumpy. You can also layer it easily without too much clumpy buildup. It has a massive brush which I personally love but I have friends who hate it for that very reason so I guess its personal taste. My only complaint is that I find the tube dries up rather quickly and I would expect better for the price.

on 3/14/2015 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

An ok mascara, very good for volumising, not so great for lengthening. Also dries up very quickly in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again personally, but if you have naturally long lashes and just want to thicken them, with a higher end brand that doesn't break the bank, then give this a go.

*TIP try a lengthening mascara over the top of this, benefit 'they're real' works, together they give good lash.

on 3/9/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the perfect mascara for daily use as it makes eyelashes look natural and it is easy to apply without being messy. It is my go-to mascara for day time makeup.

on 2/27/2015 2:51:00 PM

Great mascara especially the waterproof version! Used it on holiday and didn't have to worry about any drop down or anything with the heat. Great product.

on 2/22/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great mascara for full, fluffy, long lashes. It takes a little practice to get the application right but, unlike other Benefit products, the right amount of mascara comes out with the wand and that helps. I use a clean brush to catch any small clumps, but the product is good so there aren't too many. It's my go-to.

Popular Mascaras