December 19, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - candy apple lipbalm

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ofjune

This cost 99p in the catalogue so bought it on a whim as a balm to stick in my purse.

Pros:
Smells amazing.
Colourless on the lips (probably a good thing as the stick is green).
Moisturizes whilst on, but not in the long term.

Cons:
Has a strange plastic-y taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think this must have been re-released, because I just received it as a free with purchase with another item from Avon, and it is a lovely bright sheer red with a yummy apple scent and flavor. Of course it rated high on price, because I got it cheap, but Avon stuff is usually pretty inexpensive. It feels mahvelous dahling to say the least. I'll try it out on it's own, and if it's not for me, I'll pass it on to my 8 year-old who always has a pop-sickle stain around her lips anyway, and who could use some real moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by dixiemom416

Avon lip balms are very moisturizing and inexpensive. I really enjoy the different flavors also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2004 12:14:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister has this and I used it the other day. It is sooo good. It's white in color, and tastes exactly like apple. It has the great Avon quality, and the flavor is delish. I think I licked it off in like 5 minutes! But it's definitely a good one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2003 4:02:00 PM More reviews by morguegurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This stuff smells and tastes so yummy! and the packaging is so cute!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Candy Apple has a realistic apple scent to it, but I think this one could have used a bit more work :) It's kind of boring :\ As with other Avon balms, it's moisturizing and the texture is creamy and lightweight. It leaves a soft shine to my lips and looks pretty ... but I probably could have done without this one... :l

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 2:10:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is no color to this lip balm, but it's so much fun! It's my favorite of the Trick or Treat set of balms this year, because it smells awesome and I'm a sucker for scents. I would love to eat this if I could. :) As always, Avon's lip balms have such great quality.