Avon candy corn lipbalm

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/10/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite of the Avon seasonal lip balms.I love the scent and taste(a hint of caramel)and the nice sheen it leaves.I have had issues with other seasonal lip blams from Avon leaving a white coating on your lips which emphasizes any cracks or dryness-looks gross.
This does not do that.Your lips will be your regular color with just a tiny amount of brown tint-mainly a nice sheen.You can't beat the price either.

This is the cutest lip balm tube ever! My tube has candy corns and jack-o-lantern faces on the label.
This is a very nice, cheap, everyday kind of balm. Not overly glossy, but provides a subtle sheen on lips. Decently moisturizing, although I tend to need to re-apply every 45 minutes to an hour, or so. The smell is dee-lish, not exactly like candy corn though. To me it smells more like vanilla cake... with maybe a hint of caramel. Very yummy, though! And it tastes slightly sweet.

A cute, cheap balm, fun to put in your pocket for quick swipes throughout the day.

Super cute packaging, smells AWESOME and does a great job moisturizing lips! orange color doesn't look funny on your lips

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this in a swap...it's from 2002!! Hahaha.

Anyways...it's a true-to-life candy corn smell and it tastes even better. I love candy corn. =D

on 6/18/2004 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nice and mellow like real candy corn! I have 2- a light yellow and an orange and they're both different! Love it! I won't wear them till Halloween though! :-)

on 11/29/2003 4:01:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

I loved this!! the packaging is so cute and it smells so great...I love avon balms becuase they are super cheap but they are still great quality.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awwwww, this is sooooo cute! I love Halloween, I love candy corn and I <3 this lip balm!!! As with all of Avon's balms, this one smells awesome [just like its candy counterpart] and moisturizes well :) Candy Corn is orange in the tube and applies as a soft-shined clear. The packaging is *adorable* - a black tube with little smiling ghosts and candycorns :} Aww :)

on 10/11/2003 2:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is such a fun lip balm to have around - you don't even have to wait until the fall to enjoy candy corn anymore! It's sugary sweet and smells just like the candy. As always, Avon's lip balms have such great quality.

on 10/19/2003 3:57:00 PM

another great avon balm! this smells very much like candy corn and is very moisturizing. the bad part is that the scent makes me want to eat it ;]

Recommended for Medium Skin