July 22, 2014 | 1893 users online

Scrubs - Lancome - Exfoliance Confort

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I spent a good deal of time looking for the right exfoliating product for my dry, sensitive skin. I know that it's important to exfoliate facial skin in order to have a fresh, glowing complexion. My problem was finding a product that would get the job done without irritating my skin.

Exfoliance Confort has been my go to product for this purpose. I have tried many exfoliators in the past. It's been a nightmare. So many of them caused redness, aggravated my rosacea and created more problems than they solved. The SA told me that this would be a good, gentle choice for my kind of skin. It's easy to apply, just use some lukewarm water on the face and then squeeze out the product and apply and massage all over the face. The grains in this product are gentle and do not irritate or inflame my skin. After massaging gently for a few minutes, I just wash it off and then apply my nighttime skin care products.

I have never experienced any kind of reaction to this product. Given how limited my options are with this type of product, I am pleased that I was able to find something that would get rid of dead, dull skin and be mild enough not to cause any irritation. I use this about once a week. Sometimes I will try to use it twice a week, but don't want to risk irritating my skin.

My skin feels soft and smooth and refreshed. The only negative is that this is pricey. The tube is 3.4 ounces for $25. Using it just once a week, it can last for some months. While I am satisfied with the results from this product, I am keeping an open mind for other exfoliators that would meet my skin's needs and maybe for a better price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by minnehaha

Harsh! Harsh! Harsh!
Cannot believe the positive comments - a Johnson & Johnson product at a fraction of the price is far more effective IMO

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by nicizzy

I've been using this since October. I apply it with my little Olay sonic brush while I'm in the shower. The scrub smells nice and has just the right amount of grains to give my skin the look and feel of having been nicely polished.

I use this scrub daily after washing with Mousse Radiance and the combo leaves my skin so fresh and soft. It's a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

First off, I absolutely love a good scrub, there is nothing more amazing than scrubbing your face and having it feel really smooth. This lancome exfoliant does this, with the creamy formula delightful to put on the skin. the exfoliating agent is very fine, which gives you a nice gentle scrub. It really got into my clogged pores around my nose and t-zone which was excellent. The smell was very nice too, and the texture of the cream was very soothing. Only con was that it was quite gentle which isn't the best when you want a grittier scrub, nonetheless, it is another great lancome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Holyskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product for gentle yet effective exfoliation. I find that the grains last for a good amount of time on the face, as well. I don't typically think using skincare products with fragrance is a good idea for me; however, I don't find that the fragrance in Exfoliance Confort causes noticeable irritation. My skin feels incredibly smooth after using this product and looks remarkably clean and soft. I think the honey in this exfoliator also tones my skin remarkably well. I am interested in trying some other exfoliators, but I would definitely repurchase Exfoliance Confort.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for years. It's a fine exfoliator doing exactely what it's supposed to - removing dead cells layer from your face. When I'm exfoliating I like to do it for at least 5-7 minutes for a visible effect and many exfoliators don't allow you to do this because they waste too fast but not this one. Even when the creamy part dries the granules remain to do the job. It 's not drying for my skin, doesn't irritate it and leaves it very very soft to the touch. It also smells very nice. I use it once a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by blissliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a gentle exfoliator that does not scratch your face. an ok-ok product, nothing to gloat about.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by silviabeloved

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this, gentle and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gentle exfoliator for dry skin. I love how my skin looks after giving myself a facial using this as one of the products. It leaves no residue when I wash it off. My skin is so soft and smooth after using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Cannityk214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wonderful product. Although it's gentle, it exfoliates really well. My face looks all nice and smooth now :)