December 20, 2014 | 1563 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hue

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by AnneSophieP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my everyday lipstick! I'm NC20 and I think it really flatters my skin. You do need to have smoot lips because the lipstick tends to get in the little creases. Anyways, I'm really glad I purchased it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 8:50:00 AM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this soft pink cremesheen. The color and texture is fantastic, as expected. The product itself lasts forever. Perfect for my autumn/winter skin tone.

CONS:
Dries out my lips terribly.
Cannot be applied over lip moisturizer - must be applied to a dry lip.
Accentuates any flaking, dry spots or lip lines. Even on my freshly exfoliated lips.

Bummer because I really love it otherwise. But it looks like crap 20-30 mins after I put it on. Won't repurchase after tube #2.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful light pink color! I would liken it to creme cup but it's less blue based and a bit peachier. It's very comfortable to wear. :) it wears off easily but that's okay, it doesn't leave any tackiness on the lips like some lipsticks do and it's really comfortable to reapply. I rarely will give anything 5 stars but this lippie really deserves it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I dare to say that Hue is my favourite from MAC. It's a really great all round lipstick that can be worn with natural and more dramatic makeup looks. Everyone needs a good nude lipstick and I would totally recommend this one because it is not concealery looking and doesn't block out the natural colour of the lips. Hue is a very sheer colour because of its glaze finish and has a very nice glossy shine. Only negative thing I can say about this is lipstick is how quickly it wears off the lips, has to be touched up quite a few times throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by GlamourMagnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely LOVE this lipstick! It really is my favourite nude.
I am very pale (nw15) with naturally very pigmented lips! I've tried so many nudes in the past and end up looking so ghostly as they are so opaque!
A friend of mine was selling Hue as she knew it didn't suit her and received it as a present, and for $18AUD I couldn't really say no! Best decision I made!! It's sheer enough to not block out the entire colour of my lips but still gives me a gorgeous wash of nude. I love the glaze formula and reach for this nude every day! It's perfect for pale girls with pigmented lips who don't want the conceal lips effect from opaque nudes :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After looking for nude lippies, I found Hue. I think it's beautiful pink/nude color and I love the gloss. However, it does not last long and does not show almost any color on my pigmented lips - it feels like a very, very sheer lipstick. I think Japanese Maple is very similar to Hue, except more pigmented.
I think that $15 for a lipstick that lasts for about 5 minutes (for me) is not worthy. I think I will purchase Japanese Maple or Fleshpot instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CosmoJunkie24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick. perfect for my light/beige skin tone. love, love, love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After wearing Creme d'Nude for a long time as my all time favorite nude lipstick, I wanted to try a nude color a little more pink. After doing some extensive research I bumped into Mac Hue, and I love it! I'm a NC25 and it suits me good. The color is a very sweet, light pink, not too light which makes you look like an expired barbie doll. Had this too often!
The only disadvantage is that this lipstick highlights any dry patches on your lips, so make sure to exfoliate your lips, before applying Hue!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of many nude shades from MAC. Great formula. Glides on well. But remember to exfoliate lips...dry patches are prominent with this lippie. I just prefer Creme'd nude as my nude lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the very first lipstick I ever bought from Mac about a year and a half ago. It is a soft baby pink that almost pulls nude. I have collected many lipsticks over the years, and this one is down to a teeny tiny stub. It is definitely a requirement to prep your lips for this one. Being a glaze formula, it slides like butter and would highlight dry spots and imperfections. I actually rediscovered Hue a few weeks ago after it had been sitting on my vanity. I like to top it with NYX butter glosses in fortune cookie and eclair. Absolutely beautiful. Will repurchase when I run out!