April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Hue

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by evitara22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After wearing Creme d'Nude for a long time as my all time favorite nude lipstick, I wanted to try a nude color a little more pink. After doing some extensive research I bumped into Mac Hue, and I love it! I'm a NC25 and it suits me good. The color is a very sweet, light pink, not too light which makes you look like an expired barbie doll. Had this too often!
The only disadvantage is that this lipstick highlights any dry patches on your lips, so make sure to exfoliate your lips, before applying Hue!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of many nude shades from MAC. Great formula. Glides on well. But remember to exfoliate lips...dry patches are prominent with this lippie. I just prefer Creme'd nude as my nude lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the very first lipstick I ever bought from Mac about a year and a half ago. It is a soft baby pink that almost pulls nude. I have collected many lipsticks over the years, and this one is down to a teeny tiny stub. It is definitely a requirement to prep your lips for this one. Being a glaze formula, it slides like butter and would highlight dry spots and imperfections. I actually rediscovered Hue a few weeks ago after it had been sitting on my vanity. I like to top it with NYX butter glosses in fortune cookie and eclair. Absolutely beautiful. Will repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by OfficialMS

A few weeks ago, I went to the MAC counter and tried several lipsticks out. Actually I wasn't searching for a nude lippie again, but untill I tried this one out. I felt in love, the first time I swatched it on my lips and the back of my hand.
Re-purchase for sure when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

This is a nice color but then again my lips are already pink so it is too sheer on me. If you are looking for an appropriate office setting color this is your best bet.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

Hue is beautiful 😍 It doesn't last long on the lips but it's so beautiful that to me it doesn't matter. It makes me feel very girly and feminine. The plus is that while I love matte colors cause I feel they have more staying power this feels extremely soft on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer Matte, Satin, and Amplified Creme finishes. But, I was trying on light pink nudes at the MAC counter, and fell in love with Hue. Because it has a Glaze formula, it only lasts on the lips a couple of hours, but I still love it. It's a semi-sheer light pink nude, and it applies really smooth just like butter. It reminds me of a less pigmented version of Creme Cup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hue was my first MAC lipstick. I wear this every single day. If your lips are not in perfect condition, boy is this going to look bad. Scrub off any dead skin on your lips and moisturize them very well. Apply this in thin layers if you don't want it to settle. It's the only nude that doesn't look awful on me since it's pink rather than beige.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Blondemakeupaddict

This is my signature lip color and I don't know what I would do without it!! It is a soft, glossy pinkish nude color which looks perfect with a smoky eye. It's not so nude that it makes your lips disappear - it is a nice balance. I will say that it is important to prime your lips before applying so it lasts longer and looks smoother. I also love the vanilla scent and the packaging is sleek and sophisticated.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hue is a very pretty pale pink/nude. It is a glaze finish, so its more sheer and not sticky. I think glazes are my favourite MAC lipstick finish because it's not drying or sticky. I find this is a very natural nude. This could definitely be used on an everyday basis. It's not too drying on my lips and it does tend to last for a few hours.