October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Gels/Soaps - Noxzema - Shave Gel Extra Sensitive

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lindseygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Give it a try!!! I always find myself reaching for this off the shelves! I love the hair minimizing shave gel in cucumber melon! This product really does make me have to shave less often. I don't know why this has bad reviews! I guess I may be using a better razor or I'm just not as sensitive (I could shave with bar soap and be fine). But I over all love this product! Less shaving means less time in the shower and it means less drying of my skin. I will say however that I only really notice the difference on my legs, not so much my arm pits. And for it's cheap price, I think everyone should give it a try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

OMG Worst shaving gel ever! I was using Gillette Pure and Delicate but decided to give this one a try for the fun of it. Like the reviewer below this did nothing but dry out my skin, made it more itchy, gave me more nicks and cuts. No pros for me whatsoever. They should take this out of the market!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by 2010

While I probably won't be re-purchasing this, it was a pretty good shaving cream

PROS

-did minimize how often I needed to shave a bit
- smelled decent

CONS
- did get a lot of nicks with this
- dried my skin out
- made me itch

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Noxzema Cucumber Melon Shave Gel. I really like this product - I believe it's supposed to slow down your hair growth. HA! The only thing that I do not like is the metal can as they always rust in the shower. I wish this came in a squeeze tube or a container similar to the Kiss My Face shave creams. I will purchase this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2007 2:51:00 PM More reviews by miknyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the absolute worst shaving product (gel, creme, or otherwise) that I have ever tried. It cost a few pennies less than my usual drugstore buy, but I won't be fooled into buying it again. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cheer_tina2205

Ok well I've never used the kind for Sensitive Skin but there wasn't a listing for the Shave Minimizing Gel, so i'm going to post my review for it here. The shave minimizing gel works wonders! It smells great, glides on smoothly, and leaves my skin super soft. It also reduces how often I have to shave and makes hair regrowth hardly noticeable! I would purchase again, but I can't find it anymore, I'm afraid it may have been discontinued :(

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by amandadonn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely horrid! Made me break out like no other, ever 10 seconds I had a nick or cut and just gushed blood! It smelled like mens shaving cream and it also left horrible rust stains in my shower that will not come out. I gave it 2 lippies just because it did minimize how often I shave. Other than that this product is pure rubbish, will never repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2004 3:04:00 AM More reviews by HotDancer421

Wow. Never knew shaving cream could suck...then I tried this. I have never had as many cuts and as bad of razor burn as I've had since I resorted to using this product. This gets a no from me!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I hated this a lot and would not reccomend it at all. It really sucks compared to aveeno (which I'm trying to find a replacement for, since they test on animals). It dried my skin out and gave me red bumps, beware.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2003 2:35:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice shaving gel that has helped me a great deal with razor bumps. It says it is for sensitive skin, but it does have a light fragrance which can be a problem for those with sensitive skin.