July 28, 2014 | 1628 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Loose Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by eileen08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this powder, it does not cake on your skin, it will stay on all day and it's perfect for summer days. I have this in NC40, as I am so tanned in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Jenrae24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this loose powder for about two years now and love it! Its perfect for setting any kind of liquid foundation I've used. It makes my skin look natural and flawless. It's the perfect amount of powder that I like to use, and I love that its not glittery like some loose powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by antoniacrow

Love love love this product!! Been using it for a year or two now and I love it. I rarely get any acne, so this light powder is perfect to just even out my complexion! For people who are saying its to cakey well then, they're probably putting on too much ;)
I highly recommend this product! I use it underneath a soft foundation and it makes the look complete. Only con is that its easy to spill- for all you klutz out there! But thats why its called loose powder hey?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by coral1223

Hi, I've been using this powder for years and am really bummed now after learning the NW line of shades has been discontinued. My skin is really sensitive and and I'm scared of trying a new powder for fear of breaking out. MAC bring it back!!
The powder itself is light (I wear it on bare skin w/o foundation) and doesn't provide coverage. It looks really natural and does NOT break me out. It's the only MAC face product I use due to the breakout issue I've had with Studiofix and others. A tad on the pricey side though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This powder looks and feels heavy on my face. After using my usual powder brush to dust it on my face, I could see the powder over my foundation. I took a buffer brush to it, but rather than blending better, it just sort of got buffed off, leaving me where I started. It has a thick--as opposed to sheer--aspect to it that I don't like. Moreover, I purchased it in NC5, MAC's lightest offering, and it still looked a tad too dark.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

not enough of a matte powdered finish for my liking

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by emer1451

I bought the MAC loose powder in NC30 and I genuinely prefer my cheaper, drug store powders to it. It's impossible to apply without getting powder everywhere and I find it makes me look caked very easily. Lately I've stopped wearing it all over my face and I just apply it across the bridge of my nose and over my cheeks instead which looks a little better.
It also looked really terrible when I used a powder puff but a little better when I used a kabuki. This may be a little hard on the product but it really didn't live up to my standards. I don't think I'll go back to using loose powder at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC's Loose powders are AWESOME!!! They go on sooooo light, and for powders, in my opinion, should go on light. It shouldn't be "caked" on, but rather lightly pressed. Loose powders are awesome because they feel extremely light and smooth. They even out your complexion and give your face a silky smooth finish. I'm an NC30 and I can't live without this product. I love loose powders. I highly recommend this product to anyone. It's super duper light and goes on great. If you're looking for a light coverage powder, go for MAC's loose powders. You really can't lose with loose powders.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

I bought this in NC15 and it's lasted for years. It's nothing special-- you could find the same quality in a drugstore brand at a lower price and the MAC powder compact is easier to apply and gives longer-lasting results. The packaging is awkward and messy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

looking for a studio fix powder at mac, i stumbled upon this. the ma said that it would be better to set my foundation with this instead of the msf natural or the studio fix. i purchased this in nc40. it was okay for a while..i liked the sheer coverage it gave me. but then i noticed that i would get dry patches on my face.