October 22, 2014 | 1336 users online

Blush - Agnes B. - Fruity Blush

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

Way too expensive for such a small amount of product. I found the texture hard to work with, even though it did look natural. Good thing they stopped making it !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by tinamullane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this blush very dissapointed when agnes b stopped selling in US.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cool gel, nice scent, and great lasting color (with a natural look). Too bad can't purchase any longer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Zero color on my face. Just some faint shine. A complete "why bother?" of a product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by spookiecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color looked a lot better in the tube than on my face. The pink has a strong blue-ish undertone, and might work better on someone with very cool skin. I'm a fair, neutral complexion and can usually wear a wide range of colors, but on me this looked positively weird.
The texture was nice, but the shades are very limited. The ridiculously small amount of product is a total rip-off. There's such a teeny-weeny little bit of blush in this cheap-looking tube! I'll give the second lippie just for the nice texture and blendability, but won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't think I'll keep this or reorder it, but my gripe is really with the color selection, rather than the texture or size. I got this in the Peach shade, & I really don't know why they call it "peach", because it's more of a light brownish color. Very little peach in it. I'm very light skinned with yellow undertones, & this actually looks okay on my face. But I have other blushes that I like so much better, that I really can't see myself grabbing for this. Looking "okay" doesn't cut it. As for their other color choices, pink blushes don't look good on my coloring so I wouldn't buy the Rose Petal shade, & the Mango just looks too orangy to me. They have a new shade called Milk Shake which looks like a brownish plum I think, but again, nothing that impresses me. IMO they just really need better colors for me to try it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2004 8:48:00 AM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree w/ all the other posters in terms of size(too small), smell(a bit odd), and price(too high!) But I really love the cool sensation once applied. Another one of my qualms; it's really oily, and I find I do break-out. But other than that, I like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 5:14:00 PM More reviews by thanhthanh19

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very cute portable blush. Two dabs on each of the cheeks and then blend right after will do the job for me. It looks just fine. Because it comes in a stick, I don't need to worry about overuse and most importantly, it eliminates the mess of powder blush, which sometime I can be allergic to when trying to get the excessive powder off the brush. There is a cool sensation when apply just exactly how the product advertised.

I have this in Rose. I will try the peach to get a cute sunny look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by cinann4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush that provides a subtle, natural looking glow. It feels cool going on and blends very easily. I know some reviewers were unimpressed with the size, but it is perfect for me because it is highly portable and since there is less product, it won't dry out before I am done with it like some of the larger blush sticks. This is one of the few Agnes B products that I love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, this was tiny. I was expecting something the size of a BeneTint bottle, but this was very small. Once I finally pried the smash-proof disposable inner cap off with some scissors (quite a feat), I was extremely skeptical when I saw the color (rose petal). It looked really light - too light to even show up on me. Sort of a pastel pink, but lighter than any blush I've ever seen. In fact, in the packaging, the paleness is comparable to Nars Orgasm, slightly paler and minus the sheen.

I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I applied this to my GGG cheeks and WOW - it actually showed up and looked amazingly natural. It was about the color I'd expect after coming in from a good run. I found the scent rather odd - not fruity or sweet at all, as expected. This glides on cool and very wet. I was wary that it may leave a sheen on my oily skin, but it dried to a natural finish. Blends to a powder finish and has decent lasting power. Not as long-lasting as a stain, but more than a powder blush used without foundation.

Time will tell about how long this little tube lasts and the durability and wearability of the product. I love the little tube's shape. I'll knock off one lippie each for the odd smell and tiny size, but give it an extra lippie for the supremely natural color! Besides, with ccb-paris's regular specials, the price isn't an issue. I wish they'd make a slightly deeper pink color for women with golder skin. continued >>