July 28, 2014 | 1321 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liner with blender

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

I love roll up self sharpening eye liner. It makes me happy. This eyeliner goes on smooth as silk and stays put most of the day. The smudging end (which I don't use) is soft and angled, so you have control. The colors are dramatic and bold, which I like a lot. It didn't irritate my skin, and it's not expensive. I dig it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This review is for the Cover Girl Liquiline Blast eye liner with the rubber blending end. It have it in grey with silver glitter.

First off, I did not realize this liner had silver glitter, and it does not look sophisticated or give the color dimension. It looks childish and the glitter often transfers.

Speaking of migrating, so does the liner itself. It does not stay where you put it, which is great for blended eye liner, horrible for wearing it longer than 5 minutes.

Last but not least, it is one of those liners which has ruined a few pairs of contacts.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by prep4evaxoxo

I tend to use this quite often because it is convient and kinda cheap. It goes on very smooth and is mechanical, so you never have wood poking your eye or have to sharpen it! They have great rich colors but the main thing that really makes me angry is it smears on my eyes. I have peope come up to me at the end of the day telling me, your makeup has smeared below your eyes and it sucks. It also does not happen every one in a while but every day I wear it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got colormatched at Cover Girl.com and picked Smoky Taupe | 130 it is a great color for me. I actually use this under my eye and blend with the blender then lift my upper lashes and fill in between my lashes and in a hurry I don't even need mascara it creates a look of full lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by guiltypleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad... not bad all for a drugstore product! I love the creaminess of the pencil, which makes it quite easy to apply. The smudger is genius... I think smudging the lines makes the eyes look waaay sexier! I don't know about the staying power for an entire day because I only use eyeliner for going out... but it lasts just fine for a party night.
For the quality and price (about $3) I'd say you give it a shot.

Note: the Black one is amazing... but I also tried the one in Mink and I didn't like it as much. For some reason, it wasn't as creamy and the I had to trace several times in order for the color to show up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I have this in dark brown and it's perfect for a day look and I prefer it over black. It looks prettier smudged imo, especially in the outer corners of your eye and the lower lash line. For me it stayed on all day long without a need for a touch up. This product is also great for filling in brows; simply draw a couple of lines on your palm, run the blender across it, and then fill in the sparse areas of the brows.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by ballerina123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This eyeliner didnt cooperate with me. I dont have that much experience with eyeliner but I didnt like it that much. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by gotlaura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It looks great, dark n everything. But, it fades into your skin. At school, within 2 or so hours I look in the mirror and it's gone! I would not reccomend this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this because it goes on so smooth and I don`t have to press very hard. The colour (brown-black) is perfect. This looks best when it is smudged. I will probably buy this again because it is so cheap. However, it doesn`t last very long while it`s on.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by flitcraft

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the plus side: The color mink is a subtle taupy brown that is great for everyday wear; it went on reasonably smoothly and smudged easily. The downside: it smudges easily when you don't want it to. I can't use it at all on my lower lid. But for the price, I'd buy it again.