October 22, 2014 | 951 users online

Powder - Cat Cosmetics - Cat Call Touch Up Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by NicoleCL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the option of buying this as a refill, which is very convenient. I have one of Cat's 3 well cases with powder and 2 shades of concealer, which is the perfect touch up on the go kit.

This powder has a nice smooth texture, medium coverage, and good staying powder. It does have some color and coverage, so I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a true colorless/translucent powder. However, I find that it takes down shine and oilies very nicely, and adds just enough coverage that all I need on a good skin day is a bit of concealer and my Cat Call.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by JessKW

This powder looks horrible on my skin. I like makeup that just enhances you, not makes you look like you caked it on. To me this powder gives the illusion that you caked it on, even with only a tiny amount. I couldn't reccomend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2005 9:50:00 PM More reviews by atakeda

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG powder - and I have spent way too much time and looking for this. I got it in beige - it's very neutral, but combined with Cat Cosmetic's Tinted love, this gives me a nice, light coverage while keeping my skin soft and silky, even at the end of the day. This is amazing to me, as I have an oily t-zone and dry, dry cheeks. To be honest, even though I like the look at the end of the day, I love the fact that my skin is so soft to the touch!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 10:44:00 AM More reviews by vermint

Very nice powder...like all of Cat's products, a little goes a long way so they are worth the price. I love the compact with the sponge in separate compartment. She's working on a WonderPuff that will fit...that'll be even better! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the powder, hate the packaging. This is the first non-drugstore powder I have tried. On first application it cracked a bit on the edge. It was no big deal until a week later when it was cracked all over. I have never had this problem before, and I hope to not have it again once I find a better powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MyNewHobby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Couldn't use this as a foundation, unless it's a great skin day. It gives a velvety touch but, it did seem to wear off fairly easily. For setting makeup, there are cheaper alternatives.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Jenniletv

This is a great powder. I use it to set my foundation and it makes my face "flawless" I really like how pigmented it is and so far no touch ups (this is only the first day wearing it and it has been 4 hours so far) for my combo skin. The packageing is great. The sponge comes in the compact below the powder in a seperate compartment. Keeps it off the powder, which I like. Must try!!