LUSH Jungle

3.3

Cocoa Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Perfume, Soya Lecithin, Figs, Bananas, Passion Fruit, Kumquats, Kiwi Fruit, Cetrimonium Bromide, Ylang Ylang Oil, Vetivert Oil, Cypress Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene, Linalool

on 7/26/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Amazing! This makes my hair so silky but not weighed down & smells so awesome. This & Big Conditioner were my first Lush conditioners & sparked a big love affair w Lush for me. This smells like camping & pine & campfires w marshmallows in summer & throw in a tropical note. That's how I'd describe the scent it's just lovely & coaxes out the curl in my naturally curly hair w/o frizz. I just coat my ends & leave in a minute or so & rinse. I'm obsessed w shampoo & conditioner bars. I'm planning a trip to Lush tomorrow in fact :)

on 6/18/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very good conditioner for dry brittle hair. A tip would be melting the conditioner like ny other ones out there and then apply it while showering.

on 5/17/2015 10:03:00 AM

It smells exotic and conditions the hair amazingly well! I had no problems gliding the bar on the ends of my hair. For extra coverage, I also melted some product onto my hand and smoothed the butter all over my hair ends. Smell lingers after shower. Product is competitively priced too. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this!

on 2/11/2015 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

What a surprise this was after the disaster of the Lush Big Solid conditioner. I found this easy to use and genuinely effective as a conditioner. It's left my hair soft and silky and with a lovely herbal scent.

To Use: It's not all that obvious how to use the lush solid conditioner bars. I like to hold this under the shower for a few seconds and then lather it between my hands for half a minute to get enough to start massaging it into my hair. The jungle bar actually starts to lather unlike the big solid one. Massaging is definitely the best action here, it really needs to be worked in because it's not as slippery as bottle conditioners. Then I smooth the bar down the lengths of my hair. It rinses out easily enough and detangles much better than I expected.

My hair feels soft and silky, but also really clean and product free. I'm finding that when I wash my hair in the evening, it is still fluffy in the morning, not greasy. Even my fringe/bangs look freshly washed the next day. All you ladies with a fringe/bangs will understand what a novelty this is-I need to keep my fringe free of most conditioners to keep it looking freshly washed and not like it's been stuck under a wooly hat in a car with no air conditioning in July, but this one isn't a problem. It's probably something to do with it not being slippery, I guess it doesn't coat the hair as thickly.

I like to use this after one of Lush's various solid shampoos. I'm on a quest to reduce my waste, so I'm especially pleased that this works so well for me. That's another plastic bottle I don't need to buy.

on 2/3/2015 5:32:00 PM

Great compliment to shampoo bars. I bought a shampoo tin to store this and it's a great conditioner - in a pinch, I've used it on my arms and legs while still in the shower for a boost of moisture for my skin. Fragrance is amazing - light, fruity, cocoa buttery.

on 1/17/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this product. because it allows me to pack one less liquid in my suitcase :) I've taken this conditionier all over the world, because it's so easy to use and does the job when I need to condition my insanely think, mid back length, curly hair. I honestly didnt expect it to work, but I use as directed.. no paste necessary, and I can come out the tangles that form in my hair with zero problems. I'll be keeping this product in my carry on and just realized it had cocoa butter in it - no wonder can keep up so well with my high end products at home. I'm pretty impressed!

on 12/8/2014 2:56:00 AM

I love this stuff for my fine, sometimes dry, ultra-curly hair but I get nothing out of it if I just rub the bar on wet hair as instructed. Instead I break off small pieces of it and let it sit with some water in a travel tin until it softens. Then I use it either as a regular conditioner or a leave in treatment. Used this way I get a lot of mileage out of the small amount.
The scent definitely lingers, which I like. It smells like pine and vetiver and something fruity. So if you smell it in the store and hate the scent - do not buy.
Jungle makes my hair soft and fluffy and combats some of the frizzing effects of cold winter weather and hat wearing. I think there are similar silicone free conditioners (from Alaffia, Kiehl's, etc.) that do just as well but I like jungle's scent and lack of packaging waste.

on 11/11/2014 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used this for about 8 months. I didn't use it in conjunction with solid shampoo, just with my regular shampoo. I have somewhat coarse, dry hair. I didn't like running the bar over my hair, so I put little chunks in water and made a paste. So I would wash, use a light ACV rinse and then follow up with Jungle. I also used the paste as a leave in afterwards, mixing it with Biolage smoothing shine milk.
I actually liked this conditioner. It was by no means the best for my hair, I prefer liquid conditioner overall..But - it smelled wonderful and left my hair relatively smooth and quite shiny. I didn't find it as moisturizing as I need. And actually, I much preferred using it as a leave in.
It was fun to try and the price is fair, as one bar lasted me about 4 month with regular use.
*** I found that a bit of experimenting was required with this product. Too little or too much can be bad. Don't give up if you hate it the first time. Read the reviews on Lush site and check some YouTube videos. There is more than one or two ways to use this stuff. ***

on 11/2/2014 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is fine medium length. I love this product. It smells good like a fresh earthy forest. I usually wet the bar on warm water then slide onto my hair. Leave the hair for about 5 minutes. Then wash it. You will not feel your hair soften immediately, but once the hair dries, It feels very soft and smells good.

Jungle is completely love/hate. I personally love it ! Yes it can be difficult to use (usually i break off a piece and rub it between my hands until it becomes a white paste) but its worth it for both the smell (Jungle-y) and the way it makes my super-thick hair manageable.

Top Rated LUSH Products