December 21, 2014 | 1233 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by cvit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff for my fine, sometimes dry, ultra-curly hair but I get nothing out of it if I just rub the bar on wet hair as instructed. Instead I break off small pieces of it and let it sit with some water in a travel tin until it softens. Then I use it either as a regular conditioner or a leave in treatment. Used this way I get a lot of mileage out of the small amount.
The scent definitely lingers, which I like. It smells like pine and vetiver and something fruity. So if you smell it in the store and hate the scent - do not buy.
Jungle makes my hair soft and fluffy and combats some of the frizzing effects of cold winter weather and hat wearing. I think there are similar silicone free conditioners (from Alaffia, Kiehl's, etc.) that do just as well but I like jungle's scent and lack of packaging waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this for about 8 months. I didn't use it in conjunction with solid shampoo, just with my regular shampoo. I have somewhat coarse, dry hair. I didn't like running the bar over my hair, so I put little chunks in water and made a paste. So I would wash, use a light ACV rinse and then follow up with Jungle. I also used the paste as a leave in afterwards, mixing it with Biolage smoothing shine milk.
I actually liked this conditioner. It was by no means the best for my hair, I prefer liquid conditioner overall..But - it smelled wonderful and left my hair relatively smooth and quite shiny. I didn't find it as moisturizing as I need. And actually, I much preferred using it as a leave in.
It was fun to try and the price is fair, as one bar lasted me about 4 month with regular use.
*** I found that a bit of experimenting was required with this product. Too little or too much can be bad. Don't give up if you hate it the first time. Read the reviews on Lush site and check some YouTube videos. There is more than one or two ways to use this stuff. ***

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Ynia96

My hair is fine medium length. I love this product. It smells good like a fresh earthy forest. I usually wet the bar on warm water then slide onto my hair. Leave the hair for about 5 minutes. Then wash it. You will not feel your hair soften immediately, but once the hair dries, It feels very soft and smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by AcapellaDitty

Jungle is completely love/hate. I personally love it ! Yes it can be difficult to use (usually i break off a piece and rub it between my hands until it becomes a white paste) but its worth it for both the smell (Jungle-y) and the way it makes my super-thick hair manageable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Rakhiv

I can see why this product isn't for everybody, but it's definitely for this girl right here! I have mostly straight, slightly wavy South Asian hair. I personally LOVE the smell of this conditioner, and that the fragrance is long-lasting. The rest of my review is based solely on product performance: a lot of people seem to have a hard time applying this conditioner, but I literally just glide it down the length of my hair, just as I would with the dry shampoos from LUSH. At this point, your hair will feel more squeaky than slippery, but that's okay! It's still working. It's when you rinse this conditioner out that the true magic of this product comes through. It rinses out without any sticky residue (if you use the right shampoo beforehand) and leaves a nice "slip" to your hair as it dries. This is great for styling and I've found it especially helpful because it doesn't contribute to excess buildup when I add in my styling products prior to blow drying. I don't personally use this conditioner in the winter, because I prefer a heavier conditioner in cold weather, but for the Spring and Summer, LUSH Jungle Conditioner is where it's at. Two thumbs up from me, I can't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by EmiTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent, I love it I love it I LOVE IT <3 And the scs alson reason why I buy it again and again. It smells like fresh cut grass, reminds me of holidays. :)

It comes in a compact bar and Lush says, you should ru it all ober your hair and rince it out. But I use it different:

I first cut it into little pieces, then add boiling water to create a thick paste. Then I add another conditioner to make a thinner paste. Finally, I add some olive oil. This paste should be stored in the fridge, but is way easier to apply than the block and is more nourishing. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Kraeker3

This is the worst product I have ever used. You cannot lather this at all and it is impossible to use. It smelled absolutely horrible. My hair felt disastrous after using this and could not believe that they actually sell something so horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by LemurLover95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: . Hair is so much more manageable, soft and shiny now . Smells lovely . Hair has been more curly since I started using it,which I love . When my hair looks a bit dry, I gently rub the bar on it (when the bar's dry of course!), gently comb it through and the hair's nice and moisturised . Vegan . Packed with natural ingredients . Environmentally friendly . Not tested on animals . Lasts ages. I've had mine six weeks, and there's still over three quarters of it left! Cons: . Takes trial and error to find the right method . If not rinsed out properly can leave a couple of curls looking greasy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lushie22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, so i'm just going to say how pleased I am with this product, it feels amazing, and smells awesome. i'm 13, so this is the perfect light conditioner for my young hair. but how do you use it? I was faced with this question when I first used it. But then, when I accidentally left it in a little puddle of water, I worked it out. I used the bit that turned white, rubbed it into my hands, and then placed it in my hair!! I love it and it lasts for (almost) ever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by santinig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am really really happy with this conditioner! I had been using lush's solid shampoos for a while but I would always stick with a drug store conditioner. I'm happy I decided to give it a try - it makes my hair extremely soft, visibly thicker and oh god, I looove the smell, it lasts for so long! I use this in combination with Lush's New Shampoo and I have been amazed by the results so far. Concerning the application, I like mixing a little chunk of it in a bit of hot water, but it works also in it's solid form, the only thing is that, as already mentioned, you cannot expect it to lather as well as "regular" conditioners, but you will definitely feel it once your hair is dry! Will definitely buy it again!