October 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Crème - mark - Speedway Do Everything Foundation Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by jess2001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this little product but it just plain sucks. Its way too small for the price and the finish of it is just horrible. It settles into pores and looks kinda streaky. Im a makeup artist and I know how to blend foundation but this just wasn't working.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm an Avon/Mark rep, and I just ordered this and received it this week. I got it in the shade Natural, and it's a really great match. I have tried Benefit's Playstick, but I like this one better. Yes, it's small, and i'm not sure how long this would last if it was used everyday, but at only $10, I'm fine with the size. The coverage is great. It feels super light (Benefit's Playstick felt kind of heavy on my skin). This didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's the perfect size to throw in your purse or beach bag for summer. I used a bit more of this to cover undereye circles. This lasts pretty much all day, and I really like it. I will be ordering this again.

edit: 6/9/11- I LOVE this. It applies so smoothly and doesn't cake up at all. Lasts all day. I set this with a mineral powder, and I love the results. This is the perfect size to through in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by melanieeatsghosts

I love this concealer. It really covers up well so I like it. If I don't have eyeshadow primer with me, I use this, and it works really well! The only thing I dislike is that it feels a little heavy on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great product. I use it every day under my foundation and apply with a foundation brush over problem areas and it works like a charm. I will continue to use it every day.
Update: okay this is now my 2nd favorite, Almay smart shade concealer is my HG! I can smooth it across my nose and cheeks and any problem areas, it turns to my exact skin shade, no orange color at all, and I apply my foundation over top and get incredible smooth flawless looking skin and get tons of compliments.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by crazydiamond13

I love this! I am already on my 3rd tube. I use it as more of a concealer than a foundation. I have a lot of redness on my nose and cheeks and this covers all the redness perfectly! I make a line down my nose, and one on both cheeks, and I blend it in with a Laura Mercier large camouflage brush (I think that brush is intended for under eye, but it is absolutely perfect for applying a large amount of concealer!) I am NW20/25 and the shade BUFF matches my skin perfectly. The tube is rather small, but if you won't use a lot of it everyday this product should last you roughly a month. If you want to use this is a full foundation, you would probably go through at least two a month. Mark has raised the price on this item a dollar this year (along with many other products) but I love it so much that I am willing to pay for it. Mark doesn't test on animals, and the product works perfectly. What more could you ask for?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think the formulation was changed on this product. I got it when it first came out and it was very dry, but I just got a new one and it's very creamy. I was surprised because most stick foundations I've tried are pretty dry and chalky. This one glided one. I used the mark primer before applying this and then applied it and blended with the mark foundation brush. It blended perfectly, perhaps people having this issue should try using a primer first. The color was a good match (I'm nc43) I got honey.
I think I like this better than mac studio fix already, it's much creamier. The only downside is that this is tiny .14oz. Seems like since the formulation is so creamy that it will last a bit. Will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by keanapalmtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok for the amount of product it is way to pricey for me! it seems like it would make life so much simpler but this is sooo greasy and hard to blend. not gonna lie i hate it. ok when i first got it in NUDE, i was using it as all over coverage, my skin is super dry this stuff just sits on top of my dry skin making it worse it doesnt blend at all. i have tried my fingers and several types of brushes. as a concealer this just settels into my fine lines and looks like crap. would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear the Buff shade and the size is perfect for toting around in a small mu bag or purse. In a nutshell, this does what I need it to: spot conceal/cover or medium-coverage foundation when I want to use it that way. It's enough for me, but it's not a miracle product by any means. Used lightly and blended well it looks nice and lasts as long as I need it to, although it helps to use a setting powder because it is a cream and will transfer and/or migrate in warmer weather. I don't need much in the way of oil-control and I only use it sparingly so I can't speak for it as an every-day foundation but for my minimal needs, especially as a concealer and for touchups, I like it and have repurchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by marylinmisfit93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this was the first mark product i ever tried, and its my absolute favorite!!!!!!!!!!! i use it on days when i dont really need alot of makeup, but i always have i little redness on my cheeks and nose. i put it on like so: 3 stripes, one on my nose, and two football player esque ones under my eyes on my cheeks. then just blend!!!!!! doesnt make me look orange (ALL foundations do), mattifies my VERY oily skin, blends wonderfully, GET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by ellathetiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I use in "Buff" this as a concealer under my eyes and on any spots that need hiding. It's creamy and blends perfectly with my NW20 skin. I wouldn't use it all over my face as foundation, just because I do find it a bit too creamy for that purpose. But as a spot concealer it works wonders.

The price can't be beat, either. $8, and since I use it lightly on small areas, I think it'll last quite a while.

It's not a miracle product, but it does the job, and is wallet friendly.