April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Treatments - Avon - Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kazza7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great. I'd run out of night cream and found some sachets of this product in my drawer. After 3 days I noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is dry and tends to be sensitive, but this product was smooth, and make my skin blotchy. I've since found an Avon rep and bought some. The price is pretty expensive, unless you get it on special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this from an Avon lady at my job for $ 11. My reasons: it was on sale and according to the catalog this cream can be used by everyone, regardless of age. I'm 27 so I don't have terrible, deep wrinkles to diminish but honestly, I do have a few lines on my forehead, and 2 annoying ones between my eyebrows due to squinting constantly, and they do bother me. This cream gives temporary results, it does..it really does....I stare at myself through a 15x, well lit mirror daily. The lines did in fact diminish by about 40% (they're not fully gone...nothing does that) which I noticed after about 2 weeks of constant use overnight.
Currently, I am only second bottle, and the results still stay at about 40%, they don't get higher. Also, the one week ( 9 days actually) I stopped using it completely was the week I didn't take this with me on vacation (it contains glycolic acid and I was going to be on the sun), the lines came back exactly the way they were previously and it took me about 2 weeks to get back to what I was seeing before vaacation. I like it, it's not out of this world effective, won't turn you into an infant over night but for me it did have that 40% decrease and I'm content.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

First got this in a sample packet when I ordered something random to be nice from a co-worker who was peddling Avon. So I tried it.
As an Avon and beauty product skeptic in general to begin with I was extremely shocked that I could tell a difference with just one use. ONE!
So I bought a full-sized jar and I could not ask for more from an anti-wrinkle moisturizer. It leaves the skin moisturized but it is pretty thick so I only use it at night.
My skin is plumper and firmer. It drastically improves the integrity of my skin- a true visible difference. It completely erases my little frown lines that sometimes creep up. Plumps the skin in my nasolabial area.
Avon has really advanced in their anti aging research and product development, apparently.
The best anti-wrinkle cream I've used, hands down. I'm curious about Avon's other anti-aging products but I'm so happy with this I can't bear to stop using it to try something else.
The smell isn't the most pleasant but I will easily sacrifice that aspect for something that works as well as this- thus the smell doesn't affect my rating. Has not broken me out. Does tingle a bit when I first apply, but I don't mind that.
Works better than creams I paid TRIPLE for. I'll be hard pressed to find something better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this cream for about a year and I really love it. I use it at night, where my skin is dry and on my neck. Texture is thick so apply sparingly. No noticeable scent. Works wonderfully to moisturize. Once in a while, I try more expensive night creams but I always come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by makkepo

I've just started on this and so far no itches no breakout that's a good sign cos I've weird skin most of products that I've tried give me rash itch red dry and breakout but this avon anew seem fine but I've been using it for 2 nights :) so will let u know again later like in about a week;) I don't like the packaging though I wish the cosmetic company would just stop using jar and use tubes or bottle w pump. Price quite expensive but reading the ingredients well it has good plants extract and less chemicals. Don't put too much then it won't be oily at all. Moisten enough. Somehow made my skin look healthier. Edit : still loving it, no breakouts infact clear up my face (I think:) hv to add moisturizer and I paired it w clinique moisture surge unless u r true oily skin. I recomend it to those looking for anti wrinkle product do gv it a try. Sad parts is no avon in my country :( so still trying to figure out how to repurchased:(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by dra86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been using this product for 8 years. My skin looks better than other woman my age. It could be genetics, but I can tell a difference when I skip a few days and use it again. My skin always looks rejuvenated, healthy, and the splottiness I used to have is gone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gross.Very sticky feeling and leaves my already oily skin shiny looking.After apply it started to itch like crazy.I did not use long enough to know if it works because I hate the way it feels and the constant itching.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by capegirl19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am 29 and use this product on the fine lines around my eyes. I can tell a difference while using this product in that the wrinkles are shallower and less noticeable. Does not burn or sting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lets be realistic folks, the older we get the more wrinkles appear. No cream will ever reverse the ageing process and make them disappear completely. I think it is totally unrealistic to think any cream will give us back the skin of our youth. But.....that doesn't mean we shouldn't go down without a fight.

I have been using this cream for about 8 weeks in conjunction with Avon Anew Alternative Intensive age treatment as part of my nightly routine and I am seeing some pretty good results.

The fine lines around my forehead, eyes, nose and mouth are disappearing and my skin is softer and fuller. My pores are smaller, skin tone has evened out and my skin looks brighter and younger.

I am getting tons of compliments on my face and when I tell people I am 43 they don't believe me. That alone makes it a worthwhile purchase who doesn't love a compliment or two? :)

I believe everyone is individual and needs to find a routine that works for them but I think I found mine.

**UPDATE** 5th September 09, I am seeing great improvement in my skin, fine wrinkles are GONE and my skin is looking fantastic. I get compliments wherever I go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I notice a remarkable difference in my fine and deep lines after using this cream nightly for a month. The lines around my upper lip are gone. Ditto crowsfeet and the "eleven" between my eyebrows. Forehead lines are visibly diminished. I know that these results, like those with any other treatment, are temporary - lasting only as long as I use this product. However, I'm going to keep buying it until it's discontinued. It works! It's also a great hydrator, leaving my skin soft and smooth in the morning. I bought mine from Avon's E-Bay store at a substantial savings over the Avon website price. I recommend it highly.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No